Dec 27, 2019
Well, there goes my hecate Lisette.

I was only able to reach Lisette woes 3, how do I unlock 4?
The scene is called "First Nightcrawl in the Memory Ruin" the conditions are explained there.
it seems like the translator is very active in fixing bugs / untranslated stuff, which is amazing.
but how exactly do i know which is the newest version? im assuming v1.11 is not the newest. unless the translator is still collecting reports and fixing things before updating.

basically the tl;dr is: i just wanna know where i can find the newest version ( if ) there already is one, or future updates. do i need to go to ULMF? or will the OP be updated here?
In my signature or here.

Reactions: alasad

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How do you get into the sealed area in the Udra mine? Also where are the pirates on the coast I've looked all along on the western coast and can't find their hideout.

Dec 27, 2019
How do you get into the sealed area in the Udra mine? Also where are the pirates on the coast I've looked all along on the western coast and can't find their hideout.
Is explained in two of Adeline's scenes, the column that only has two.
I cant get your game to go anywhere past the menu every error i can think of pops up
The uploader didn't copy my installation instructions, you need the vx ace rtp.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Okay, got it. To have first nightcrawl thingie -> Hecate route you need to give birth at least once (maybe not) and to do the Sweet Words quest -> do anal brothel until you get Radomir customer. Adeline's quest is also inside tied to that, but you need to do it before Visitors 4 completes/Visitors 5 becomes available.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Whelp, just deleted my save because I didn't know that visitors 5 locked you out of quests, least the game was decent enough to let you know that you lost that chance. Are there other miss-able events or points-of-no-return?

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone got the list of rare monster that drop recipes? I fought a special pirate and it give me powerful ovulation drugs recipe so I was wondering what else got such drops

Dec 27, 2019
Whelp, just deleted my save because I didn't know that visitors 5 locked you out of quests, least the game was decent enough to let you know that you lost that chance. Are there other miss-able events or points-of-no-return?
"Visitors 5" and "Lisette woes 4" are the quests that close and/or open other content.

Reactions: Furmilk

AlphaOkami13

Oct 28, 2019
To unlock the full gallery simply go into the folder titled Full Gallery and drag the file in it into the folder where the game is, then replace the file thats already in there.

Reactions: Ryturo

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
How to trigger Lisette woe 3 ? I have almost no quests left appart from Visitor 4.

Last edited:

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
Well is there a recurring H-event where you can have sex and get pregnant or am I out since I've gone and avoided all defeat events and didn't get Lisette preg by Hubert in his laboratory and the two brothers in the brewery?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Too bad, the maps are really big for nothing. The game need a lot of grinding before having H-scene.
Yeah, I remember playing this Game some years ago and it was very slow in terms of build up and confusing at times on what to do next.

Maybe this will get some better with the translation out but this Game is still worth it for preggo fans.
We have very few games that embrace that topic in a whole game.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Can some of us get a male protag version of this with.. Irwig.. no.. Elwin, yeah.. Elwin as the main character :3

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes