locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
where to get the frying pan for qst.
also another thing is those pirates under the school why is it when they do a rape attack they miss.
that shouldnt be happening

Dec 27, 2019
Unstranslated dialog from that npc in the Brothel.

View attachment 698739

BUG
After having sex with that npc in the bar, the game give a error and close.

View attachment 698741 View attachment 698742
Will fix it, thank you.
I know those errors well. Time for Dr. Silentce to go to work. I can fix that one easily.

Edit: forgot to ask do you have the name of the NPC or any information about right before the error appears? It will help me narrow down where the fault is and fix it. The more details I have about the scene right before the error the easier it will be to fix.

Edit 2: So I reviewed looking for the error however, It was difficult to find anything wrong because quite frankly Mediocretranslation did a fantastic job and didn't fall for any of the usual pitfalls like most projects that encounter this error do. I did however find some things that were possible causes for the error you reported but honestly, without more information like a screenshot before the error or a save to test with; I can't guarantee I did anything to fix it (or the error even still exists you might want to make sure you are using the latest patch. I found some minor things that could be causing it and made some very minor adjustments but quite frankly It might be an old issue that was already fixed. Go ahead and try the files and let me know if it helps. If it does great. If not, I need more info to help or just wait for mediocretranslation to chime in and provide a bugfix.

But again I think it probably already was fixed and you might need to update barring any more information.
Well, since you want to know, the error was a typo, I forgot to put the "N" of "\N[49].

How do I make Lisette a Hecate?
The notes provided are very confusing, she cant become a hecate after you get visitor 5?
You must do "Lisette woes 4" before "Visitors 5", this is why I put hints in the gallery.

Reactions: Silentce

TesteBRBR

Dec 25, 2017
Will fix it, thank you.

Well, since you want to know, the error was a typo, I forgot to put the "N" of "\N[49].

You must do "Lisette woes 4" before "Visitors 5", this is why I put hints in the gallery.
Well, there goes my hecate Lisette.

I was only able to reach Lisette woes 3, how do I unlock 4?

TesteBRBR

Dec 25, 2017
how did you get to lvl 3, its getting annoying that i cant see what it needs:(
You need to have a child, after a day Lisette will start to lactate and then the third quest pops up.
Kinda hard to have babies in this game, I only had two situations with vaginal sex (that seem to not be repeatable).
I got her pregnant by doing the event near aristocrat territory (its explained on the walkthrough notes).

Last edited:

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
You need to have a child, after a day Lisette will start to lactate and then the third quest pops up.
Kinda hard to have babies in this game, I only had two situations with vaginal sex (that seem to not be repeatable).
I got her pregnant by doing the event near aristocrat territory (its explained on the walkthrough notes).
Wait. The event that you are talking about is when you save Gordon and get kidnapped? And then you should not escape or it doesn't matter?

zombie goast

Jun 13, 2020
Very very surprised this was allowed. Would have figured the secondary protagonist would have been far beyond the pale as far as rule 7 goes, but that rule has always been more of a (unapologetically inconsistent and hypocritical) guideline than anything else. Still would definitely download this before the thread disappears, because that has definitely been known to happen.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
How do you make either of the girls start wanting/liking it? Tried gorging them on bread and rice balls bookshelf notes say there's aphrodisiacs in food everywhere, doesn't seem to change anything. Got to visitors 5, and already an erotic quest for Adeline I didn't know about got locked out due to story progression. Do you have to farm pirate rapes or something?

Last edited:

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
where to get the frying pan for qst.
also another thing is those pirates under the school why is it when they do a rape attack they miss.
that shouldnt be happening
You must complete blacksmith hammer's quest first. Then talk again with the blacksmith: he will ask for 3 copper ore to make you a frying pan

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah. Its just MegaUp. I have a feeling they didnt earn enough from premium users, so they had to allow more shady advertisers on their site. It happens to many of these upload sites after a while. They dont earn enough to keep the servers running so they resort to ads.. And then eventually shady ads, because the more shady adsites pay more than the ones trying to sell you watches etc.

This is why I donate to sites like Nopy, because they dont have any ads and they're a fast service. I dont want them to go away, so I do my part.
well, thank heaven for nopy then! im using nopy for years now and it maxes out my download speed without issues. ya can also talk with creator of nopy personally as he is a member of f95zone :D.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Stuck again, this time i dunno where to find the pirates hideout. It says "south coast" however the only south coast that i khow it's on the west side, and there is the memory room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats west coast. im not on that quest yet but i would go through the deep forest. one path leads to a new area with fearies as enemies. maybe going south in that area will bring ya to the south coast.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
thats west coast. im not on that quest yet but i would go through the deep forest. one path leads to a new area with fearies as enemies. maybe going south in that area will bring ya to the south coast.
You go south until you hit a broken bridge, you rent a boat at a house and ride it to the other side (with magic circle immediately after. What even the point of a boat ride?). There you walk east and get to ruins/pirate hideout.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Here are my walkthrough notes that I had saved from the ULMF thread. This includes a translated Q&A from the game author. It isn't a complete guide but it has some pointers to avoid missing things.
this part about :
Confessing to the sister for the 4th time locks you out of it. Also the main character cannot be pregnant, or even fertilized.

Does this mean if you confess to the sister on the 4th time you can't get pregnant/fertilized anymore?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
it seems like the translator is very active in fixing bugs / untranslated stuff, which is amazing.
but how exactly do i know which is the newest version? im assuming v1.11 is not the newest. unless the translator is still collecting reports and fixing things before updating.

basically the tl;dr is: i just wanna know where i can find the newest version ( if ) there already is one, or future updates. do i need to go to ULMF? or will the OP be updated here?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone know the code? Got it

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
this part about :
Confessing to the sister for the 4th time locks you out of it. Also the main character cannot be pregnant, or even fertilized.

Does this mean if you confess to the sister on the 4th time you can't get pregnant/fertilized anymore?
That's a blue door in the rock. Some doors (deep forest alchemist, ale brothers) are locked when pregnant. Don't think it will lock you out of preg content

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes