Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
now that this one is translated, can someone also translate Misty and the Tower of Paradise.... can't beat that game cuz there are key items that i can't find to progress cuz google translate on my phone sux

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Question: Is this one of those games that you have to lose a fight to start doing all or most the h content? Meaning that if you dont lose a fight (the ones that they rape you if you lose) Then you will be locked out of most or all h content? I am asking because I am in the main quest Visitors 5 and some quests were cancelled due to story progress.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Just did a quick peek and oh ho... would this game devs be Shoku 2.0?
(Well really quick peek like just starting the game and looking for pregnancy and birth counter xD) but it doesn’t have one, but two heroines who can get repeatedly impregnated and give birth <3 (Welp actually Latia’s and the newer Shoku games have more than one heroines now though, I forgot to check them if the others can get pregnant and give birth too xD)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm the qst canot be brought even iff you have done what the qst is saying i canot bring it for instance i got the blacksmiths hammer and yet i canot finish it or the lady ate the well whants a rope i made a rope but i canot bring in the qst

Sep 12, 2019
Stuck again, this time i dunno where to find the pirates hideout. It says "south coast" however the only south coast that i khow it's on the west side, and there is the memory room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, young master has zero visual presence in the story yet I already hate due to the regular mentions by Lisette.

Looking at unpacked content I presume the main sex content starts after the end of main story?

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Stuck again, this time i dunno where to find the pirates hideout. It says "south coast" however the only south coast that i khow it's on the west side, and there is the memory room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to go south of the village, forget about the west coast. Go south after the deep forest. You will find a lake (that i forgot the name) there you will rent a boat and go south (again). After a few screens you will get to the coast (that's the south coast) where you will see a warp point. To the left there will be a house with a lady and to the right is where the hideout is.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
When and how do I get content with the other girls? I feel that I am playing the game wrong haha.

Last edited:

TesteBRBR

Dec 25, 2017
How do I make Lisette a Hecate?
The notes provided are very confusing, she cant become a hecate after you get visitor 5?

TitanMax

Chief Biscuit Dunker
Donor
Aug 1, 2018
head north from village, keep going north, then go right and fight monsters, lots of werewolves, keep going right then go down you'll find the restaurant, go down and you'll see stairs, climb down the stairs, then go right you'll meet this green haired guy, talk then go right and north.

May 7, 2018
found it, go down the stairs at Restaurant Maple
[/QU
head north from village, keep going north, then go right and fight monsters, lots of werewolves, keep going right then go down you'll find the restaurant, go down and you'll see stairs, climb down the stairs, then go right you'll meet this green haired guy, talk then go right and north.
Cheers mate you a G

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes