Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Already use it.

Odd.. Maybe I need an update. I just know that when ever Skidrow uses MegaUp I cringe because I know I'll be downloading a bunch of "script.php" or something similar when ever I use MegaUp. I have to click it a bunch of time until the overlays are done screwing with me.

And I know its overlays, because the mouse click icon doesnt just show over the Download button, but the entire page. Its a pain.
i can only give ya my list of plug ins i use. maybe it will help ya.

first of all: i use firefox 77.0.1
plug ins i use:
bitdefender anti tracker (that comes with the AV bitdefender)
u block origin 1.27.10
no coin (that stops bitcoin miners from abusing ya pc)
tampermonkey
user agent switcher
decentral eyes
privacy badger

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
NICE! I played it years ago but never finished it, I think it was because of a bug that broke the main quest...

if only it had NTR in it....but still top tier fap

Reactions: Stijn

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
This is the best RPGM pregnancy game out there in the market, even better than the author's previous title. May the lights always shine upon whoever the godsend that translates this.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
wow, what a piece of shit megaup is. First time the site actually tried to upload me a trojan immediately upon clicking the download link. At least have a decency to do a redirect first.

Thanks for the game and especially the translation.

Reactions: Stripes001

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Already use it.

Odd.. Maybe I need an update. I just know that when ever Skidrow uses MegaUp I cringe because I know I'll be downloading a bunch of "script.php" or something similar when ever I use MegaUp. I have to click it a bunch of time until the overlays are done screwing with me.

And I know its overlays, because the mouse click icon doesnt just show over the Download button, but the entire page. Its a pain.
What about nopy or uploadheaven, those link sites seem fine to me?

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
After reading this thread I really hope that noscript+adblock are enough to traverse that megaup, yikes

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
What about nopy or uploadheaven, those link sites seem fine to me?
Yeah. Its just MegaUp. I have a feeling they didnt earn enough from premium users, so they had to allow more shady advertisers on their site. It happens to many of these upload sites after a while. They dont earn enough to keep the servers running so they resort to ads.. And then eventually shady ads, because the more shady adsites pay more than the ones trying to sell you watches etc.

This is why I donate to sites like Nopy, because they dont have any ads and they're a fast service. I dont want them to go away, so I do my part.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
been hoping for a translation for this forever many a time I looked upon it on DLsite only to pry my finger from the buy button

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
oh my fucking god. am i seeing this right? this is an actual translation? not MTL?
god praise the hentai gods

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
It mentions the birth scenes are skippable. Does this mean you get to opt out of the scenes or is it just saying don't get preggers?

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Hey boss MediocreTranslation, not sure if you know about this, just wondering if this was an addition on V1.11 or it just was not unlocked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both the red scenes are missing. Names: "Caldera's new life 2" and "Caldera's Loyalty". Thanks for the translation and the gallery either way chief.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes