hengoku

Sep 1, 2017
I don't know if its just me... or the game. I cannot finish any quests. I have a hammer for the blacksmith, but he is just laying there and whining. I have a rope for a woman, but she just continues to repeat the same quote. Any tips or is that just a bug?

Solved: Need to finish the main mushroom quest first.

Last edited:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Already use it.

Odd.. Maybe I need an update. I just know that when ever Skidrow uses MegaUp I cringe because I know I'll be downloading a bunch of "script.php" or something similar when ever I use MegaUp. I have to click it a bunch of time until the overlays are done screwing with me.

And I know its overlays, because the mouse click icon doesnt just show over the Download button, but the entire page. Its a pain.

overlays? im using "poper blocker" for that (rightclicking on page and "remove overlay"), got that time ago literally only for that one reason

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Oh I saw it long ago and was waiting for it if it was ever going to be translated, thank you~
Now hoping the wait was worth it and it's a good game.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Lesse if this has better (or same) translation with the one I downloaded yesterday @_@

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Sorry for the bad grammar and typos, since I don't have a proofreader those kind of mistakes just happen to me.
If anyone finds any untranslated text (that is not a rock) please post a screenshot of it.
I hope you all enjoy the game, I loved it.
nothing major but after tasting ales for the brewers this door shows up, with this message if you try and go past it 1592569927008.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry for the bad grammar and typos, since I don't have a proofreader those kind of mistakes just happen to me.
If anyone finds any untranslated text (that is not a rock) please post a screenshot of it.
I hope you all enjoy the game, I loved it.
Missing translation between two NPCs (Cleon and Meiris) in the first forest area before the Village:

1592575755895.png

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Missing translation between two NPCs (Cleon and Meiris) in the first forest area before the Village:

View attachment 698320
I did that part a few hours ago and I remember them having a conversation about one of them being tired of living in the refugee camp and the other one saying that the vilage is weird and she doesn't like it. All in english as well.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I did that part a few hours ago and I remember them having a conversation about one of them being tired of living in the refugee camp and the other one saying that the vilage is weird and she doesn't like it. All in english as well.
Yeah the error was reported on ULMF and fixed, I probably just have an outdated version. Ill just repatch and everything should be fine. not too concerned about me missing anything. if it was fixed that is the most important thing.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Visit the Magic Circle in your room in the item shop. That takes you to where you can level up and get more skill points.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
hmm I already found the blacksmiths hammer but he keeps just mumbling about it while he sleeps, wont take it. Am I missing something or is it broken?
1592582551827.png

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I wasn't a fan of how the crafting mechanics worked; It was all rng so you could get one real strong item & it'd be useful even stronger than some other crafted items but then get something much weaker than what you have.
It really killed the game for me I just can't get behind it.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes