briant

Apr 24, 2020
Ok stupid question but.. how the hell do I save? I can bring the menu up, access the save feature, but I can't actually create a save file. What am I missing? It's just making the NO buzzing sound. Even at selected save points in deep forest.

Last edited:

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
I wasn't a fan of how the crafting mechanics worked; It was all rng so you could get one real strong item & it'd be useful even stronger than some other crafted items but then get something much weaker than what you have.
It really killed the game for me I just can't get behind it.
once you get to the village though you can just get contribution points to level up your character if you're facing difficulty in the fights, don't have to be totally reliant on just crafting to get through fights, getting rush 2 and some good active spells makes fights pretty easy if you're fighting the night monsters, plus you can change your gold into basically experience points, they call it contribution points at the bar; best to change it on a day where it has a high exchange rate for lots of experience.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
There is a chest in the leveling room at the very bottom left corner that has some unstranslated item in it. If I'm not wrong it's a skill book. It'd make sense in that room and I don't remember having one before opening it.

Dec 27, 2019
Hey boss MediocreTranslation, not sure if you know about this, just wondering if this was an addition on V1.11 or it just was not unlocked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both the red scenes are missing. Names: "Caldera's new life 2" and "Caldera's Loyalty". Thanks for the translation and the gallery either way chief.
Just watch the prior scene and the next one will unlock.
nothing major but after tasting ales for the brewers this door shows up, with this message if you try and go past it View attachment 698267
Will fix it, thank you.
hmm I already found the blacksmiths hammer but he keeps just mumbling about it while he sleeps, wont take it. Am I missing something or is it broken?
View attachment 698455
Complete the main quest "Firefly mushroom" first.
Can someone tell me where you can find the hammer? i searched everywhere it seems.
The abandoned house with the red button in the Deep Forest.
The paths underground are blocked by the rocks. How to destroy them?
Complete "Missing hammer" to get the pickaxe.
I'm happy and i know it and i clap my hands :love::love::love:
Lol, you're welcome.
The memory ruins entrance circle is untranslated.
View attachment 698619
Will fix it, thank you.

Reactions: International
Sep 12, 2019
There is any guide or walkthrough for this game? Because requiring a side quest with no given clues to where find it to advance a main one is pure BS.

Maybe somoene here khows where to find it? I would really appreciate any help for this

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
There is any guide or walkthrough for this game? Because requiring a side quest with no given clues to where find it to advance a main one is pure BS.

Maybe somoene here khows where to find it? I would really appreciate any help for this

I haven't completed the frying pan quest yet myself, but to get the quest at least just go to the kitchen (right exit in your room), and interact with the kitchen table there

Reactions: RenéDescartes

briant

Apr 24, 2020
Found Meiris And Celon North of the Deep Woods (south of the village entrance). Their content/dialog is untranslated.

Also is anyone else getting the buzzer/rejected noise when trying to save? I can't create a save point.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes