Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a list anywhere of what's needed for all the cooking recipies? Trying to make Tendons but I have no idea what's needed for it short of just getting 100 thousand of every ingrediant.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. I have the book for it. I just need to hover over the book.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
where do you find lugella
Or do you mean Luella, marulie mother?
It's Luella

Now where do I start best friends 2? I saw in the attached guide/notes thing on the first page that it's story progression locked but I'm way past that point and I don't see either Meiris or her friend anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind the above.

I'm not sure what the exact trigger was (maybe getting further in Kunui's path) but eventually the house just southeast of the church had an event with the green haired girl Carmen and I was able to pick it up from there.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
Anyone got a complete save that I can just go around getting main character knocked up by npcs. Cause I progressed so far in the main story that it canceled some escential missions I think needed to do that... Makes no sense just to null and void them. Makes the whole name of the game pointless if you can miss/have them canceled by progress. Also found a bunch of untranslated signs and some npcs conversations.. Like the one in the woods between the two girls..

Garyus

Nov 12, 2018
Anyone got a complete save that I can just go around getting main character knocked up by npcs. Cause I progressed so far in the main story that it canceled some escential missions I think needed to do that... Makes no sense just to null and void them. Makes the whole name of the game pointless if you can miss/have them canceled by progress. Also found a bunch of untranslated signs and some npcs conversations.. Like the one in the woods between the two girls..
I don't finish the main quest line still but the sub quests i think i finish 100% so you can h almost every npc in the bar in the night.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Just got past the first plot quest lockout and the only one I missed is called Adeline's resolve or something like that. I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it is?

Ok solved it : Leaving solution in here cos this one seems very easy to miss. I'm not sure of the exact trigger but this is a quest that just sort of turns up in the morning. Here are my conditions.
- Lisette has had a baby.
- Examined sleeping adeline in the school at night.
- Finished the raid on the pirate hideout in the southeast coast.
- Day 32
- Lisette has prostituted 5 times in the bud garden.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes