Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Does anyone know how I get Rosina to show up in Lisetteland? I've gotten her to the point where she's regularly fucking and I think I remember giving her a Hecate symbol, but she doesn't show up in Lisette's brothel.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Wow, there are a lot of questions when it comes to this came. Oof.

Sadly, I gotta ask another. What are the requirements to repair the abandon mansion basement? The walkthrough someone posted isn't accurate.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Sadly, I gotta ask another. What are the requirements to repair the abandon mansion basement? The walkthrough someone posted isn't accurate.
I was able to repair the basement after giving birth to a 5000g Baby in the Pregnancy Club, which I joined after giving birth 3 times and becoming a follower of hecate. I had also convinced Adeline to start fucking and having her give birth once.
Also did prostitution 10x for the number code to the sex shop in the restaurant and bought everything there.

Reactions: Tiphon1106

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
There is untranslated dialogue between Mayris and Cleon right after first entrance to village Rhubarb

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone know how I get Rosina to show up in Lisetteland? I've gotten her to the point where she's regularly fucking and I think I remember giving her a Hecate symbol, but she doesn't show up in Lisette's brothel.
Did you help her give birth?

If it's been a while since you helped her out, you should be able to find her in the graveyard about to give birth and you help her (I found her during the day).

Reactions: ruisu43

Paltala

Dec 15, 2019
Anyone know which variables it is to edit how many of certain items Lisette has? Specifically the 'Gorgeous Burger'? Using saveeditonline.com isn't helping as all variables are listed in Japanese which I don't speak.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Any event guide someone have?? If yes please share with my clueless head:D

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Dragon problem quest (gained in the elf village) have a few jap symbols in its quest entry where I assume it should be amount
1593361032294.png

EDIT:
Also after returning the Rhubarb in the lodgings where the elves were staying, talking to the woman that is now there after you got told the elves went back to their own village
1593362260470.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MediocreTranslation

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Is the rope quest bugged only for me? Like I have the rope but the lady just repeats the same dialogue, I even tried resting but doesn't matter

Jun 22, 2020
aaaaand second important question! how do i made her hawe sex? ANY kind of sex. i agree with everything,so great is my despair.
help me please??

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
how can i improve my lv????? i killin monsters and killin and again and again but i cant lvlup!
how can i dothat????
lisette.png

Step in that circle and talk to each npc to level up each girl and get skills and passive skills using points. You get 6 points per level and per skill book as I remember but can reset what you spend points on at no cost.

aaaaand second important question! how do i made her hawe sex? ANY kind of sex. i agree with everything,so great is my despair.
help me please??
I just lost to the bandits during the school quest to get pregnant, so not sure if you need something like that to go into the anal place in the springs at night, I wasn't paying much attention to quests by then to try a fairly clean playthrough with just 1 baby. Buying a chrysanthemum item at the shop afterwards will allow you to prostitute yourself there, but not sure yet about other places, waiting for my next playthrough for a full corrupt one.

Reactions: ianezapomnytochno
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes