Dec 27, 2019
Patch has been updated, you can get it here.
This will be my last update on this patch since no more missing translation or crashes have been reported.
I'll focus now on my next translation.
Many thanks to everyone that took the time to play the game and reported issues.

Last edited:

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
I'm at Nina's Forge story wise and I'm kinda confussed on how to progress.

Because the H-scene 'Pirates Prey 2' requires you to loose against the pirates inside Nina's Forge before 'Lissetes Woes 4', while for the scene 'Cherry Boy' you need to win while already having completed 'Lissetes Woes 4'.

Now for the 'Grooming the Bride' (aka. loosing to Helge) scene chain, you are not allowed to have 'Lissetes Woes 4', which would mean I can't do all three of these scenes in one go, if the fight against Helge happens after the Nina's Forge main quest.

Is the fight against Helge after Nina's Forge main mission? Or can he be found somewhere else regardless of the main story?

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
You can't get every CG in one Playthrough, I suggest keeping savegames at the critical points and going back to get the CG after you finish the game once.

Reactions: Aurelio1

Dr Tirma

Sep 23, 2018
You never find him, in fact Lisette cant take revenge on the people that wrong her, that really annoyed me.
You can't get every CG in one Playthrough, I suggest keeping savegames at the critical points and going back to get the CG after you finish the game once.
Well, you can't get in the same playtrough "More than friends" and "(the loli girl's name), my lover" scene, but you can make a save before the visit to Nina's forge and get the True end and Just us end. Later you return to the other save and get Pregnancy Priestess end.

Dr Tirma

Sep 23, 2018
Critical points to get all ends and scenes (in my opinion). (To get all the end you need lost your virginity)
Before visit to Nina's forge (you need to finish Lissete woes 4 to interrogate the shota pirate).
-Don't complete "Lisette Woes 4" (LW4)
Get mermaid scales (division between Just us and True end)
-Go to the sealed area and finish the game
Just us
-Only end the game
True end
-Complete "LW4" (precaution, if you do LW4 you block the Pet Training in the Aristocracy, do it before this quest)
-Farm the H scenes
Pregnancy Priestess End

cjzzzzz

Apr 2, 2020
How do you unlock Adeline’s H scene with her students , tried a lot of things and still couldn’t trigger the quest. I think it starts with the gushing breast milk scene.

Last edited:

cjzzzzz

Apr 2, 2020
How do you unlock Adeline’s H scene with her students , tried a lot of things and still couldn’t trigger the quest. I think it starts with the gushing breast milk scene.
nvm found the solution. btw I found the original developer's blog on all scene's triggering condition. It's in Japanese but you can use google translate to understand them well enough.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
where do i find copper to mine ?
Go north of the starting location (the four pillars) and then you will see some rocks you can destroy. With some luck you get ore, but you can't see which one. Keep going to the next screen and destroy the rocks on the way until you come to Nina's Forge and by then you should have enough ore. You can use the circle at Nina's Forge to teleport back to the city, which is nice since you need to return to it later for a story quest.

Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
Caldera, how to rescue her? I Seem not able to find a solution there is 10cm water in the pot an i can heat te wate but it does not work anything.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Caldera, how to rescue her? I Seem not able to find a solution there is 10cm water in the pot an i can heat te wate but it does not work anything.
You need to set the water to the exact correct temperature (the hint for it should be somewhere on the ship)

Jan 26, 2018
how do i tell greta want i want at the basement each time i talk to her she says the same thing. also any tips on how to beat the floating city boss the second one now the first

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
how do i tell greta want i want at the basement each time i talk to her she says the same thing. also any tips on how to beat the floating city boss the second one now the first
Once you do enough bud garden and have Lisette's woe 4 and probably some of the other stuff like the pregurina, you'll get a quest to talk to nadi in the bud garden about opening a new brothel.

For bosses I don't know that there's really any specific advice beyond:
Level up
Make sure you have the best gear you can at that point (so the chrome/mythril, or even better the assassin medal special recipes)
Get assault 3 and Flame 3 for single target damage
Atk break on Lisette and the atk aura on Adeline are good

Reactions: Darius McMillian
Jan 26, 2018
Once you do enough bud garden and have Lisette's woe 4 and probably some of the other stuff like the pregurina, you'll get a quest to talk to nadi in the bud garden about opening a new brothel.

For bosses I don't know that there's really any specific advice beyond:
Level up
Make sure you have the best gear you can at that point (so the chrome/mythril, or even better the assassin medal special recipes)
Get assault 3 and Flame 3 for single target damage
Atk break on Lisette and the atk aura on Adeline are good
Bud garden where is that and how do i get woe?

xzoozm

Apr 11, 2018
Bud garden where is that and how do i get woe?
early on there's a guy in the spring/lake whatever who will offer you info in exchange for anal, this gets you into the bud garden initially and unlocks the next stage of Lisette's woes (either 2 or 3, I don't remember)

Since you're asking about the floating island but don't know about those, you're on track for either a boring normal end or the true end (depending on how much sexual stuff you've done) and you'll already be locked off from this part of the game.
I'd recommend just finishing, since the floating island is the last dungeon, and getting the new game+ bonuses. Plus if you really can't be bothered, I think finishing once regardless of your ending will allow you to unlock the full gallery if you want to.

Basically, the game has 2 primary endings and one little special side ending.
Either finish the game a virgin or close to it (I did virgin but apparently that's not the actual requirement, might be based on not getting pregnant?)
Or go full slut, which is basically denoted by finishing Lisette's woe 4, which will open up pretty much all of the sexual content.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes