Last99

Dec 1, 2019
I have finished the story. I think some things are really confusing. To activate Lisette Woe 4 I think you have to go to the infirmary and talk to the woman, but Lizzette's tits have to have milk, she says it when a new day begins. I think Lizzette has to have some experience in prostitution. Then you go to the place of the beds and breastfeed the baby.

You also have to keep in mind that if you complete that quest when the elf quest 5 begins, Lizzette will not be able to get pregnant. It doesn't make sense since that quest only serves for her to convert to the religion.
Do u know how to activate the Lissete Woe 3.. im confused

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
Please just a "yes" or "no" to my question. Does Lisette ever just say "Fuck clothes" and start wandering the villages naked?

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
Please just a "yes" or "no" to my question. Does Lisette ever just say "Fuck clothes" and start wandering the villages naked?
So far, i am close to the game and still nope.

also do you know which food is the best to make to get the 5000g baby for pregurina (i might not have the recipe yet though)
i just spend each day eating cheesecake, but i had also brought the amulet that boost nutritional value

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
also do you know which food is the best to make to get the 5000g baby for pregurina (i might not have the recipe yet though)
Much later in the game their are recipes that have high nutritional value and will get the babies weight up quickly. Just save the money and get the items from the roaming vender when he is carrying them.

Could someone make a mod that allows Lisette to run around nude and fuck in the middle of the villages, or every where?

Waxman13

Oct 24, 2020
I have looked all over for Domingo to give him the Elder's Letter. No luck. Anyone know where I can find him? Thanks.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
South East of the forest south of the village inside the mine house.

North West is the memory shrine. It gives tips on CGs you have not unlocked yet. Find it early in game and consult it often.

Yes I have been using it, however I messed up Gordons Route Because most scenes are only unlockable after Woe 4.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Good game
btw is anyone in here have a save file ?
Depends which one you want. I did not complete all the endings since I went full slut with Lisette anyways.

2 Endings are easy to get.

how to unlock lisette x pristest end ?
Go full Slut mode. Basically the Priestess : Having done All Woe's, Basically Lisette has to be an Hecate. Unlock Pregurina. (Not sure if you need to win it, since I won it on 2 runs.), as far I know Brothel wasn't needed for that ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am up for writing a Small Guide with things to look out for, to unlock certain Scenes. However I only Did the Run's to unlock all scenes and so Far I only went for the Spring Priestess Ending.

Reactions: erwinrommel1511

Proactive

Apr 7, 2017
Am I screwed if ive started visitors 5 while Adelines resolution is waiting on adeline to show up at the bar? Ive gone multiple times at night but shes not there. If I am any chance I could get a workable save around this point.

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Am I screwed if ive started visitors 5 while Adelines resolution is waiting on adeline to show up at the bar? Ive gone multiple times at night but shes not there. If I am any chance I could get a workable save around this point.
You need to do it before Visitors Questline.

Reactions: Proactive
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes