Dec 4, 2020
So, idk how to do this, people keep talking about something in the mines being a futa thing, and you need breathing underwater (which i have and all woes done) so what im asking is, how do you do it?

Update, i found the key, where to next?

Last update, i found it

Last edited:

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Okay i have now played trough this game and i liked it, lots and lots of game play for u to enjoy for hours and hours.
there is a lot of grinding but not to bad if you do a money cheat in (save editor) and pick up the cheat weapons.
there is however one major problem here for me and that is the quest system.

There are no problems when u get a quest it tells u where to go and so on, the real problem are the quest u haven't found
You can fail quests just because u progressed to far with others and so you have locked them out.
And you can fail quests that u don't have, because u didn't find them within a certain time frame
(dev we are not clairvoyant)

This is a game that should not be needing a Walkthrough but sadly it does, for it seems things must be done in a relative correct order or you may miss some to many quests (and so many hours of gameplay lost). I know i can go and get hints out on the coast but i find it stupid that i have to travel there all the time to view the hints of future missions there.

the dev should have made a system where, when you progress to a point it tells you all the new quest/mission that are unlocked and where it is, instead of you having to run across the entire map looking for missions u don't want to miss/fail.
and mark/lock them if they are for a specific route (virgin or slut).

Last edited:

Shadez4211

Sep 12, 2020
Okay i have now played trough this game and i liked it, lots and lots of game play for u to enjoy for hours and hours.
there is a lot of grinding but not to bad if you do a money cheat in (save editor) and pick up the cheat weapons.

There are no problems when u get a quest it tells u where to go and so on, the real problem are the quest u haven't found
You can fail quests just because u progressed to far with others and so you have locked them out.
And you can fail quests that u don't have, because u didn't find them within a certain time frame

This is a game that should not be needing a Walkthrough but sadly it does, for it seems things must be done in a relative correct order or you may miss some to many quests (and so many hours of gameplay lost). I know i can go and get hints out on the coast but i find it stupid that i have to travel there all the time to view the hints of future missions there.

the dev should have made a system where, when you progress to a point it tells you all the new quest/mission that are unlocked and where it is, instead of you having to run across the entire map looking for missions u don't want to miss/fail.
Ok, So I have to agree with the (yellow highlight/text) as it's one thing that I'm finding a bit irritating (dealing with failed quests that I didn't even know could be failed due to progression.
And I didn't even know about the (green highlight/text) until I read this post. and I'm also in accordance with the whole its stupid to run/find this area on the coast to even know a hint as to what I missed out on or have yet to find.

Reactions: Rannug

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, So I have to agree with the (yellow highlight/text) as it's one thing that I'm finding a bit irritating (dealing with failed quests that I didn't even know could be failed due to progression.
And I didn't even know about the (green highlight/text) until I read this post. and I'm also in accordance with the whole its stupid to run/find this area on the coast to even know a hint as to what I missed out on or have yet to find.
thanks. and another thing that annoyed me was in the bar, you come to the point when the two brothers who has the distillery are there at night time ready to have sex with you. Below them there will also be a guy if you have found him, can't remember his name R something i believe.
the thing that irritated me is that that guy has NO MARKS on him except the heart, so when i after a looong time had sex with him, i got a quest from him, like WTF lol.
and Merry Christmas to u.

Dec 27, 2019

Just to let you two know, I added those hints and the FAQ to help people to get all of the content, because I like games to be player friendly, the original game doesn't give any hints at all.

Apr 28, 2020
...where was the FAQ?

ok so I did the smart thing and use the search to find it. nvm.

ok so i looked into how to install it...I'm stupid and in need of help.

Last edited:

eri.k

Nov 15, 2020
Hi i couldnt find the faq and i dont know what to do
I cant pass the mushroom quest because she s avoiding to go inside the mushroom guy(she went there twice and ... after that she said im not going there any more
what should i do pls help

Dec 27, 2019
Hi i couldnt find the faq and i dont know what to do
I cant pass the mushroom quest because she s avoiding to go inside the mushroom guy(she went there twice and ... after that she said im not going there any more
what should i do pls help
The FAQ is included with the patch, is a .txt named "FAQ".

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
can i get the save up completing the elven village i legit lost everything and dont want to replay it.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Nope, just the FAQ and the tips said on the Forums. If you need help, just ask. I unlocked everything.
hello, sir, can you make a full guide aabout this game?
since the game have some details about the quests, but some of the quest have so less details that I cannot find what I need to do and then when I realize the quest gets expired. So I want to request a full guide in details.

About the FAQ from the honorable translator, it was good but the quest details is less so my problem is still have not solve. I am talking about some time limited quests, you see? xD

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
I was arrested and I have to control a mouse to find the key, but where do I find that key ? ><
You need to use the sniffing from the mouse, it will say which way to go. IF you do not escape, and keep failing mouse quest. You will get some more Events unlocked.

hello, sir, can you make a full guide aabout this game?
since the game have some details about the quests, but some of the quest have so less details that I cannot find what I need to do and then when I realize the quest gets expired. So I want to request a full guide in details.

About the FAQ from the honorable translator, it was good but the quest details is less so my problem is still have not solve. I am talking about some time limited quests, you see? xD
Well I never wrote a Guide. However I can try over the weekend.

Reactions: Tsumirin

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
You need to use the sniffing from the mouse, it will say which way to go. IF you do not escape, and keep failing mouse quest. You will get some more Events unlocked.

Well I never wrote a Guide. However I can try over the weekend.
thank you, that will be a big help ^^

souleater229

Nov 24, 2017
A handful of untranslated text, no clear paths of progression, easily getting locked out of whole sections of the game with no warning... I'm sure that if this game was fixed properly it would be a gem but the problems prevent me from having any fun. I've restarted twice now and even used save editors and I'm still getting locked out of stuff and have no clue why. The "hints" are vague at best and straight up incomprehensible at worst. It says 8 to 12 hours to play, and after 22 hours and getting screwed 3 times now I call bullshit. It's real shame and disappointment for me because the rare times I was moving forward and exploring the interesting features like the crafting, I was having fun but I'm not prepared to devote several hours of research and restarting just for 10 minutes of enjoyment. My suggestions are to finish the translations and create a heavily detailed walkthrough with the locations of all the npc's, items, and order of progression for all the events and quests.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes