Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Hey,

I was searching for the frying pan so I can cook but i can't find it, where is it ?
I just got the her pregnant she will need food right ?
If I remember correctly, you get the frying pan after giving the hammer back to the blacksmith. The hammer is in a building in the deep forest with the red roof.

Where can i find the pirate hideout at southcoast?
Keep going south, you should see some ruins. Enter them, as the hideout is in the depths of the ruins.

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Guys, a question for those who passed the company of the game (with the search for the owner of the main character) and the event with the house of the aristocrat Gordon. I passed this event, and I have one question - you can kick the ass of freaks in the future who deceived the heroine, the first was a hunter who promised to find her owner for anal sex, the second is Gordon himself. Or is the plot of the game based on the humiliation of the main character and no revenge?

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
how i can get twin pregnancy?
there is exist on cg but i don't know how get her pregnant with twin

also how to get semen i already buy the item from the shop under the restaurant but i don't know how to get the semen

jokerti

Dec 25, 2020
How do I complete a mission (pirate's hide) telling me (check if the watch got any info out of kicks) but where is the watch?

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
what's the code for the lock in the maple restaurant?
Try to find a piece of paper with a code in the bad garden in the private anal room.
I do not remember exactly what event this paper appears after, but I remember that there was an event with a hunter who cheated the heroine after anal sex and ran away, as well as there was a scene with another hunter who promised to return to the heroine with her lost young master.
And perhaps there was a 3rd scene in which the hunter came with Radomir, after a sex scene with which a piece of paper with a code appeared.
There is also a chance that you need to dial more than 15 acts of anal sex, which allows you to open find a piece of paper with a code in the room + open a brothel.

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
Help...
This message never popped up before, but suddenly whenever I try to play the game this thing happens
20210701_122147.jpg

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
how do y get Adeline preg ? everytime she get mate attack the attack failed
there is a quest about it when you talk to adeline at day at school the dialouge is say she tired so you come to school at night and saw her masturbating then you want to help her by post sex need on the right side of bar then you will get quest to corrupt her further

Dec 27, 2019
Help...
This message never popped up before, but suddenly whenever I try to play the game this thing happens
View attachment 1274769
It says the file got corrupted, I'm not sure how to fix that, you can try getting a new rgss300.dll file and replace the corrupted one.
excuse me sir im still new on this site, where i can find your signature?
i want to get the latest patch of this game
The small text with links that appears under everything I post.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes