Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Just finish this game after maybe 20hrs+. Cleared all ending. True end, slut end, normal end, and extra ending.

The game has a pretty solid story even after ignoring all the sexual development. I would dare to say that the story is more consistent when all sexual stuffs are ignored. On the other hand, being pregnant and doing main story is almost like the npc is purposefully ignoring the state which the MC is in.

Art and music are pretty standard, nothing really outstanding. They are used fittingly. The art however, sometimes it feels a little odd but I cannot quite describe why I feel that way. It is probably the posture the character is in when they are pregnant.

The gameplay has quite a few glaring issue in terms of the QoL. First of all, the dashing speed of the character are still quite slow.
It makes things hard to play when playing a new game for other route.
Secondly, most of the items cannot be brought over for new game. This game should have a proper new game+ where most of the items can be brought over to reduce grinding. This kinda make getting cheat weapon for second playthrough a necessity.
Thirdly, many things in the game are not obvious, not told, and just plain obscure. Thankfully, the translator has a separate post that gives a handy FAQ guide. Combine that FAQ guide and a small note posted by drchainchair2 in Page 1, you are good to go.

A Quick Guide on how to start this game is the following advice which I think are essential:
1. Delete PublicData.rvdata2 and any other save files if you want a fresh, proper, first playthrough experience after downloading the game. (I didn't notice this on my first playthrough LOL,and I figured, might as well just continue playing already)
2. Press D to skip dialog.
3. Gallery is located in the game itself and not in the menu. The location is hinted in the FAQ.
4. Patch this game with the link above for better experience. The game posted in here doesn't come patched.
5. Quite a few sexual stuff can be missed or locked out. So do check the FAQ/Note
6. If you are playing this game, without deleting the previous save files,which comes with the game when downloaded, then you cannot view the hints on how to get the sex scenes from the gallery. Therefore, do create another copy of the game ,and save inside the gallery location so you can view the hint when you need to. This will come in handy as triggering event of many chain of sexual quests are hidden.
7. The best food you can get in game as early as getting onto the village is Taco. Taco is suppose to be found quite late into the game,but the location itself can be accessed as long as you know where it is. Just walk right into the big tree on an island. The next best food is cheesecake, the top food but available rather late are Lisette stew and Adeline stew. The stew are basically breast milk stew. Pretty tasty huh hahaha.

I have attached a zip file which contain my save file which has all the ending cleared, and saved at various point to view the final ending.
Save 12 save in gallery
Save 13 save before final battle, slut ending
Save 14 save before final battle, lesbian ending
Save 15 save before lesian trigger event, crossroad into lesbian ending
Save 16 save before final battle, True ending (virgin)

This game has been fun, but just too grindy and lacking of a few QoL.
Lesbian ending and True ending are the best I feel. Adeline is cute and I think she needs more scenes haha.

Last edited:

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
It says the file got corrupted, I'm not sure how to fix that, you can try getting a new rgss300.dll file and replace the corrupted one.

The small text with links that appears under everything I post.
Solved, I just need to rename parent folder with non Japanese

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2019
Lesbian ending and True ending are the best I feel. Adeline is cute and I think she needs more scenes haha.
I'm glad that you enjoyed my work, and yes Adeline is a great character and is a shame that she didn't get more events or we got more lesbian content between her and Lisette.

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
Just finish this game after maybe 20hrs+. Cleared all ending. True end, slut end, normal end, and extra ending.

The game has a pretty solid story even after ignoring all the sexual development. I would dare to say that the story is more consistent when all sexual stuffs are ignored. On the other hand, being pregnant and doing main story is almost like the npc is purposefully ignoring the state which the MC is in.

Art and music are pretty standard, nothing really outstanding. They are used fittingly. The art however, sometimes it feels a little odd but I cannot quite describe why I feel that way. It is probably the posture the character is in when they are pregnant.

The gameplay has quite a few glaring issue in terms of the QoL. First of all, the dashing speed of the character are still quite slow.
It makes things hard to play when playing a new game for other route.
Secondly, most of the items cannot be brought over for new game. This game should have a proper new game+ where most of the items can be brought over to reduce grinding. This kinda make getting cheat weapon for second playthrough a necessity.
Thirdly, many things in the game are not obvious, not told, and just plain obscure. Thankfully, the translator has a separate post that gives a handy FAQ guide. Combine that FAQ guide and a small note posted by drchainchair2 in Page 1, you are good to go.

A Quick Guide on how to start this game is the following advice which I think are essential:
1. Delete PublicData.rvdata2 and any other save files if you want a fresh, proper, first playthrough experience after downloading the game. (I didn't notice this on my first playthrough LOL,and I figured, might as well just continue playing already)
2. Press D to skip dialog.
3. Gallery is located in the game itself and not in the menu. The location is hinted in the FAQ.
4. Patch this game with the link above for better experience. The game posted in here doesn't come patched.
5. Quite a few sexual stuff can be missed or locked out. So do check the FAQ/Note
6. If you are playing this game, without deleting the previous save files,which comes with the game when downloaded, then you cannot view the hints on how to get the sex scenes from the gallery. Therefore, do create another copy of the game ,and save inside the gallery location so you can view the hint when you need to. This will come in handy as triggering event of many chain of sexual quests are hidden.
7. The best food you can get in game as early as getting onto the village is Taco. Taco is suppose to be found quite late into the game,but the location itself can be accessed as long as you know where it is. Just walk right into the big tree on an island. The next best food is cheesecake, the top food but available rather late are Lisette stew and Adeline stew. The stew are basically breast milk stew. Pretty tasty huh hahaha.

I have attached a zip file which contain my save file which has all the ending cleared, and saved at various point to view the final ending.
Save 12 save in gallery
Save 13 save before final battle, slut ending
Save 14 save before final battle, lesbian ending
Save 15 save before lesian trigger event, crossroad into lesbian ending
Save 16 save before final battle, True ending (virgin)

i have few question because you seem really complete the story
1.how to get twin pregnancy?
2.how lisette able to get semen, i already bought the semen storage but i don't know how to get semen
3. are you find the pregnancy facility or the pregnant npd at night on the east side of village just lie to me?

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
i have few question because you seem really complete the story
1.how to get twin pregnancy?
2.how lisette able to get semen, i already bought the semen storage but i don't know how to get semen
3. are you find the pregnancy facility or the pregnant npd at night on the east side of village just lie to me?
Hi, It has been a very long time since I played the game, so I may not remember everything. I have just redownloaded the game to take a look.

1. Twin pregnancy, I am assuming you are referring to the two green elfs. Well, they are not twins, but I agree they do look very alike. You can get them pregnant by simply following the side quest that involves the elfs. However, to start it i rmb is just getting lisette more corrupted, which you would be doing anyway when you are on a playthrough to get all the scenes.

2, Lisette is able to get semen by doing blowjob, iirc, and it is done automatically. You shouldnt be missing it.

3. Pregnancy facility? There is only a church which holds all the baby, a brothel to get them pregnant, and an underground baby birth "Olympic". I dont rmb which one did the npc is actually hinting you at. Of the three, the brothel is just rebuild the abandon mansion and corrupt Lisette until a certain point where the budding garden girl suggest her to open a brothel, the condition to unlock I rmb is in the FAQ. Similar to underground baby arena, Lisette needs to fulfill some conditions which is written in the FAQ

I rmb all the key points to avoid missing out on scenes are written in the FAQ or the Note, so do check them out.
The rest are mostly just follow the side quest. Triggering the hint to start off a side quest can be gotten from visiting the gallery
Hopefully I have answered your questions

Reactions: whitefoks

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
Hi, It has been a very long time since I played the game, so I may not remember everything. I have just redownloaded the game to take a look.

1. Twin pregnancy, I am assuming you are referring to the two green elfs. Well, they are not twins, but I agree they do look very alike. You can get them pregnant by simply following the side quest that involves the elfs. However, to start it i rmb is just getting lisette more corrupted, which you would be doing anyway when you are on a playthrough to get all the scenes.

2, Lisette is able to get semen by doing blowjob, iirc, and it is done automatically. You shouldnt be missing it.

3. Pregnancy facility? There is only a church which holds all the baby, a brothel to get them pregnant, and an underground baby birth "Olympic". I dont rmb which one did the npc is actually hinting you at. Of the three, the brothel is just rebuild the abandon mansion and corrupt Lisette until a certain point where the budding garden girl suggest her to open a brothel, the condition to unlock I rmb is in the FAQ. Similar to underground baby arena, Lisette needs to fulfill some conditions which is written in the FAQ

I rmb all the key points to avoid missing out on scenes are written in the FAQ or the Note, so do check them out.
The rest are mostly just follow the side quest. Triggering the hint to start off a side quest can be gotten from visiting the gallery
Hopefully I have answered your questions
thank man for answer it.
1.twin pregnancy i refer is this is, its exixt the xray twin baby in the game file but i don't know hiw to get them

3.the naked pregnant women that came at night on the right side village
i will check the faq let's hope i will able find them ecentually

i will make a new news if i find these secret scene?
oh if you don't know lisette can do a livestream sex on her own brothel from this place, then just ask the bunnygirl

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
thank man for answer it.
1.twin pregnancy i refer is this is, its exixt the xray twin baby in the game file but i don't know hiw to get them

oh if you don't know lisette can do a livestream sex on her own brothel from this place, then just ask the bunnygirl
Ah ic, thanks for clarifying.

1.I never knew there is a twin pregnancy, coo! It is probably just completely up to chance to make it happen. I have never seen it happen before in my playthrough, but it could just because I didnt notice it.
3.I think she is just referring to the underground arena.

Ah yes, I do know about the livestream in the brothel, which I think is very arousing idea. Never have I thought that the developers will think of incooperating such ideas into a world of magic and sword.
I like to broadcast Adeline birth show ^_^

Dec 27, 2019
thank man for answer it.

The twin pregnancy was never implemented and that woman is talking about the pregurina or whatever the underground arena was called.

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
thank man for answer it.

Twin pregnancy was posted as a potential thing in the blog posts, he never implemented it in the end

davey0958

May 10, 2021
I like to have some better guide or a video how to open this with decrypting program... I can't fkin find the files for it...

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
how can I enter the pregancy arena
im a bit forget i about it but its will happen when you(lisette) give birth to certain number of baby or when you(lisette) give birth to a certain weight of baby.

the event will automatically happen so you will never be able to miss it, and if you don't know the pregurina it is locate on the south side of tunnel which can be acces if you go to the well in the left of gathering hall

Reactions: Strikerpaladin

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
don't know where to post this, but kadame cube's new game is out with complete save files cuz it is in untranslated.... I would post a link, but for reasons; unless asked specifically, I don't think i should post it

bob123987

Jun 24, 2021
don't know where to post this, but kadame cube's new game is out with complete save files cuz it is in untranslated.... I would post a link, but for reasons; unless asked specifically, I don't think i should post it
Oh gime the link plese ! x=

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes