Pheti1

Aug 2, 2021
Hey, I downloaded the game "Lisette priestess of spring pregnancy" and converted it to a zip and then extracted the file, but when I when to play the game I keep getting the message that it is unable to find a "Graphics/Title1/op.. file. I don't know if it is just me, but I really want to play this. Please tell me what I need to do in order to play.

Last edited:

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Was enjoying the game and got to the point where you have to go to the elf village. Then the game tells me due to story progression I can't due certain H events/quests anymore. Big bummer and of course my last save was the night before. :/

NacroG

Nov 24, 2021
how to unlock pet H events. I can't pass the gate with the guards at the aristocracy place

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
I don't know how to get Meiris into Lisetteland I have everyone else except her, where is she located?

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
It's good and have coherent plot and progression while also rewards exploration. Just kinda not "forgiving" if you're aiming to unlock all possible scenes since some can be missed in the first playthru without your knowing so saving often for every choices that seems major helps.

ThisGuy441

Mar 19, 2022
Okay, I may just be really stupid at this stuff, but I have been trying to download the full game for alittle over an hour now. Can someone please explain the instructions in more detail cause I am absolutely lost

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes