JustBix

Feb 21, 2021
Is Lisetteland the basement floor in refugee mansion? If it is, does any of you know how to unlock it? It just says: Once you decide what you want to do with this place let me know.

Klinkclankx

Jul 12, 2021
Is Lisetteland the basement floor in refugee mansion? If it is, does any of you know how to unlock it? It just says: Once you decide what you want to do with this place let me know.
I think you need to do like 15 prostitutions and give birth to a 5000g baby or more in the tournament rather than at the church. Quest opens up after that.

Dec 12, 2021
Okay, I may just be really stupid at this stuff, but I have been trying to download the full game for alittle over an hour now. Can someone please explain the instructions in more detail cause I am absolutely lost
It's not just you, Racaty and Uploadhaven like to give me the runaround as well and it is too concerning for me to feel safe downloading... And Nopy is just gone.

If anyone has a Mega, Pixeldrain or Gofile for this game please share it, those three site have never given me the runaround.

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
It's not just you, Racaty and Uploadhaven like to give me the runaround as well and it is too concerning for me to feel safe downloading... And Nopy is just gone.

If anyone has a Mega, Pixeldrain or Gofile for this game please share it, those three site have never given me the runaround.
i have no problem from downloading racaty, maybe try ask mediocoretranslation for new one
edit: go to mediocoretranslation page about and you can download all game he translate from his googledrive

Last edited:

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
So the quests with the hammer is brokken if you get the hammer before speaking with the npc to get the quest, so i am stuck.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes