Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Go as far south as you can then go east when you're choice is east or west.
Was it exiting Rhubarb Village heading to the south? Please tell me the exact location, because I almost gave up on that mission :')

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Where I can find this sh*t map?? I spend 3 hours to find this and still can't find it :confused:

View attachment 1843414
Go south until you reach the place at the water, with the hut. You can get a boat from there and travel to the south island. On the Island when you go west there is a house with a woman who gives you moonshine recipe. On the East is where you go for the Hideout.

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Go south until you reach the place at the water, with the hut. You can get a boat from there and travel to the south island. On the Island when you go west there is a house with a woman who gives you moonshine recipe. On the East is where you go for the Hideout.
Is the name of that place is called "Lake of Selva" or something??

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Finally, I found the Hideout and I can rest. Thank you so much

Eeveelutionlvr

Oct 30, 2019
How do I rescue Caldera? I've literally scoured the entire pirate ship dungeon, know that I have to set the temperature at 92, but I still can't find a key or anything to throw into the pot. Where do I go from here?

Eeveelutionlvr

Oct 30, 2019
How do I rescue Caldera? I've literally scoured the entire pirate ship dungeon, know that I have to set the temperature at 92, but I still can't find a key or anything to throw into the pot. Where do I go from here?
MFG I'm a bloody idiot. So for anyone else who has trouble like me, what you need to do:
Head to the top-right locked door of the room 'Living Quarters.' It should open courtesy of you already having the Captain's Quarters Key.
Once inside, the big ! is where the Bent Key is.
Progress through the dungeon until you find the note which says set the temperature to 92 degrees.
Backtrack into the room with the cooking pot.
Set the fireplace temperature to 092.
Throw the bent key in the pot
???
Profit. Head back to the dungeon to rescue Caldera.

Reactions: Gerogebob

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
Ok so after reading a lots of comments,

I think i'm near the very end of the game except that i did it without any H scene (except 1 anal one)
And i had a lot of cancelled quests.

Now the thing is the abandonned mansion i can't use the lever because it's blocked by rocks and i don't think i can have access to lisetteland anymore.

If not is someone willing to share his save ? because i honestly don't want to replay again as i have 2 saves that are before the final boss and the 2nd one slightly after the quests cancelled

IJSC5700

May 26, 2020
Ok I need help. I have no Idea where the FAQ is in the file. Can someone just send ot to me cuz I'm stuck on finding the pirate hideout by the south coast.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Ok I need help. I have no Idea where the FAQ is in the file. Can someone just send ot to me cuz I'm stuck on finding the pirate hideout by the south coast.
take the boat and go to the beach and go right. if you go left you find the beer brothers mother

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
When does lisette would be start whoring ( prostitusion ) ? and how long i can save her verginity ? and last question what is the best option that she loses her verginity for ? ty in advance

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
I need your help whenever i go to get fucked by this costumer in the bar the game crushes and here the error code ! can someone help please ? lisette 1.PNG

whitefoks

Oct 18, 2020
When does lisette would be start whoring ( prostitusion ) ? and how long i can save her verginity ? and last question what is the best option that she loses her verginity for ? ty in advance
1 she start when you open the lisette land on the abanfoned house basement for the new refugee house
2 you can get virgin run, just don't do the lewd quest, you will get ending where she with her lord
3 for this one i don't know because for all scene the penis size everyone are same even though in lore the village chief have massive phallus

for your error problem i recommend try on phone and emulator i never get error till all ending though, also try download the game from mediocoretranslation googledrive its works. iys on his profile

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
1 she start when you open the lisette land on the abanfoned house basement for the new refugee house
2 you can get virgin run, just don't do the lewd quest, you will get ending where she with her lord
3 for this one i don't know because for all scene the penis size everyone are same even though in lore the village chief have massive phallus

for your error problem i recommend try on phone and emulator i never get error till all ending though, also try download the game from mediocoretranslation googledrive its works. iys on his profile
thank you so much mate, i just installed the mediocoretranslation patch and it worked and also now i have the FAQ note that would be helpfull for the gameplay walkthrough, i really appreciate your help !

Letoflex

Aug 17, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to do "Cleon's Revenge" Sidequest and the hint tells me talk to some Maria in her home, I don't know who she and can't seem to find her home

Can someone point me in the right direction ?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes