Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Oh gime the link plese ! x=

This is the website where I found the download and you can see why I don't know if I can upload the game on this site. would be awesome if someone could translate it though. I really like gathering and creating aspects in otherwise simple RPG's

If you think it's fine, I can try to upload it to mega and post it

Jan 25, 2018
My guess is a lucky day just increases the drops and harvests.

I'm still stuck at Pirate's Info even after exploring pretty much all of the map. The pirates' hideout has a locked door and I just found 1 lever. Another locked door at the elven place. And the elder at the church still gone so I can't talk to him to complete the quest. This game seems to have more potential but it's made to be very confusing and with twisted routes locking you out of content without warning. Better to keep several saves in case you mess up to save you grinding/farming
I have the same problem. i don't wonna start over the game, but the elder is nowhere to find... help pls

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I have the same problem. i don't wonna start over the game, but the elder is nowhere to find... help pls
I ended up finding him and even though the game still locks you out of certain things without warning, I started a new game to get a different ending. Like to get the priestess route you gotta talk to the nun everytime she's up for a confession and you have to do the butt place but once the elves come to the village, finishing the quest getting in their place will lock other routes, so be careful. You won't know about you are locked out until you go to sleep and it tells you the other quests are cancelled.

And about the elder if he isn't in the church he must be in his house, that one in the picture.
elder.jpg
The rest of the quests should be ok enough to be found with some searching. Good luck~

Jan 25, 2018
thank you, a sort of warning happen before the "nina's forge" quest... do it after "melting frypan" quest. Quest that i never see...
P.s. i find the elder thanks.

Dec 27, 2019
I ended up finding him and even though the game still locks you out of certain things without warning, I started a new game to get a different ending. Like to get the priestess route you gotta talk to the nun everytime she's up for a confession and you have to do the butt place but once the elves come to the village, finishing the quest getting in their place will lock other routes, so be careful. You won't know about you are locked out until you go to sleep and it tells you the other quests are cancelled.

And about the elder if he isn't in the church he must be in his house, that one in the picture.
View attachment 1417849
The rest of the quests should be ok enough to be found with some searching. Good luck~
You could have read the included FAQ, where all of that is explained.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
You could have read the included FAQ, where all of that is explained.
Checking it out I've realized that I've been playing it with the patch from here and up to 1.05, so no FAQ.txt in there. I probably came to this thread not realizing it was a different one lol. I'll download this one for the latest fixes. Thank you for letting me figure it out :ROFLMAO:

Edit: emmm... it seems I just used that patch but it's the same thing? And no faq.txt here either. But the faq.txt is in the 1.08 patch

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
how to make adeline and kunui pregnant?
and its seems i miss some scene...can we back to gordon pets after escape?
and how to get flour?

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
the (i hope is the) final boss first form is easy, but in his (her) second form is unbeatable with two guardians, and every 2 attack my mage die, i'm helpless, i even cheated to lvl 50 both caracters.
Olso i cannot find "mysterious essence" and "ebonite" that i need for better equips.
Some help pls, tnx.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
this is gonna sound stupid, but how do i turn down the volume of this game? i load it up and it starts in fullscreen, which is fine, but what isn't fine is there's no option i can see to turn down the sound.

Jan 30, 2019
im replaying this and the tower song got stuck in my head and cant find it. Anyone know something about that? (and yeah im playing eroge and asking for the song)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes