Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
A handful of untranslated text, no clear paths of progression, easily getting locked out of whole sections of the game with no warning... I'm sure that if this game was fixed properly it would be a gem but the problems prevent me from having any fun. I've restarted twice now and even used save editors and I'm still getting locked out of stuff and have no clue why. The "hints" are vague at best and straight up incomprehensible at worst. It says 8 to 12 hours to play, and after 22 hours and getting screwed 3 times now I call bullshit. It's real shame and disappointment for me because the rare times I was moving forward and exploring the interesting features like the crafting, I was having fun but I'm not prepared to devote several hours of research and restarting just for 10 minutes of enjoyment. My suggestions are to finish the translations and create a heavily detailed walkthrough with the locations of all the npc's, items, and order of progression for all the events and quests.
I can understand the Frustration. However the Translation is fine. Medio did a good job.
As for a Walkthrough I am working on it. But won't be finished for a few days since I have real world obligations.

Reactions: eri.k

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
Depends which one you want. I did not complete all the endings since I went full slut with Lisette anyways.

2 Endings are easy to get.

Go full Slut mode. Basically the Priestess : Having done All Woe's, Basically Lisette has to be an Hecate. Unlock Pregurina. (Not sure if you need to win it, since I won it on 2 runs.), as far I know Brothel wasn't needed for that ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am up for writing a Small Guide with things to look out for, to unlock certain Scenes. However I only Did the Run's to unlock all scenes and so Far I only went for the Spring Priestess Ending.
Soooo, can i ask for that save? Not gonna pretend that i lost my saves, im just here to wank. Can you share it please? Pretty please

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Soooo, can i ask for that save? Not gonna pretend that i lost my saves, im just here to wank. Can you share it please? Pretty please
Since I have been busy with Uni, I wasn't able to get far with the Walkthrough. Here are my savefiles.

Use Savefile 5, It's at the Memory Ruins. Please do notice I did not Achieve Caldera Full. Because I can't be bothered with it.

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
Since I have been busy with Uni, I wasn't able to get far with the Walkthrough. Here are my savefiles.

Use Savefile 5, It's at the Memory Ruins. Please do notice I did not Achieve Caldera Full. Because I can't be bothered with it.
Many thanks my dude, xoxo

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Which monsters can you have sex with and how?

Also, how do you unlock the prostitution area?

Last edited:

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Which monsters can you have sex with and how?

Also, how do you unlock the prostitution area?
If i remmber correctly The SLime Monster, just before entering the Elf Forest. Best way is just to lose the fight. Has also a "scene" afterwards. And 2 or 3 monsters have battle scenes. (The night time special mobs)

For the Brother, you need to have I think 15 times, Sold yourself in the Rosebud Garden. And Lisette has to be a Hecate. After that Talk to the Lady in the Rosebud Garden and she will ask you if you want to start your own place.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
If i remmber correctly The SLime Monster, just before entering the Elf Forest. Best way is just to lose the fight. Has also a "scene" afterwards. And 2 or 3 monsters have battle scenes. (The night time special mobs)

For the Brother, you need to have I think 15 times, Sold yourself in the Rosebud Garden. And Lisette has to be a Hecate. After that Talk to the Lady in the Rosebud Garden and she will ask you if you want to start your own place.
Thanks! And the nighttime special mobs have defeated me before but I've never been fucked (except the Slime Monster).

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Thanks! And the nighttime special mobs have defeated me before but I've never been fucked (except the Slime Monster).
that's most likely because night time mosters are all lethal type and the slime is ero type moster, which is why the act was different but you can do ecchi things with humanoid monsters such as pirats...

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
As I said there were some, but only Slime has a scene. I know the tentacle has like an in game attacking the breasts. But that;s it. I love me some tentacles. Good game, just needed more Tentacles.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

JDubbz340

Dec 23, 2020
Anyone know a good place to farm gold ore and silver ore? im stuck on finding them for brothel part 3

TristanBlack

Dec 26, 2020
Pirate's Hideout and Temptation Forest are good places. Just don't open any chests and assassinate all monsters and you can go from one end to the other within a day easily. Refine what you get and you should have a good deal of gold and silver per trip.

EDIT: You can also buy gold and silver ore in Regmint, if you have the money and want to save yourself a grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDubbz340

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Any idea on how to complete the "assassin training 1" quest? I already unlocked the skills "footwork 1" and both camouflage (1 and 2) for both Lisette and Adeline, however the monsters keeps seeing me and I can't kill them from behind.

And also, how do I get corn?

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Any idea on how to complete the "assassin training 1" quest? I already unlocked the skills "footwork 1" and both camouflage (1 and 2) for both Lisette and Adeline, however the monsters keeps seeing me and I can't kill them from behind.

And also, how do I get corn?
If you use a controller, tap l1 to turn invisible and run into their back

Reactions: Verasmile

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Hey,

I was searching for the frying pan so I can cook but i can't find it, where is it ?
I just got the her pregnant she will need food right ?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes