Recommending List of games that focus on mom son incest content with animations AND sound

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Update: Added Once In A Lifetime

Currently sound effects are implemented for sex animates during the last quarter or so of the game progression.
I hope the dev will go over the earlier sex animations in the game and add the same sfx treatment the way it is done for the latest scenes.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Update:

I am in Heaven Added with disclaimer (WIP/Sound effects may be implemented in coming update)

A Family Venture: Added with disclaimer ( WIP/Sound effects likely to be added with version 0.09)

Prince of Suburbia : Added with disclaimer (WIP /Sound effects may or may not be implented in the future)

Apocalypse +P : Changed Status as sound effect implentation has been improved

Time for You : Added with disclaimer (No mom+son creampie scene yet AND bad sound effect implementation)

The Visit : Removed for being deemed too low quality while no changes in the future are to be expected

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
OK, does it have to be finished? Only the first one here is finished, but I'd recomend all 5 for the landlady.

Deams of Desire - this game is weird, but the landlady is superb.
Mythic Manor - unfinished, but actual landlady and creampie + breastmilk.
Where the heart is - starts with the classic, dad dies and you go living with your landlady... unfinished, but lots of gameplay.
Summertime Saga - Landlady and her sister is just a few of the stories you can play out here. Unfinished but close.
Milfy City - honorable mention, unfinished but starts very nice
Where the heart is is incest my god I was lied to by the Dev I thought his mom died or something then his dad died the wife of dad is stepmom and step aunt the women he's living with were his mom and dad friends that he grew up with

Reactions: GodfatherII

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Good list my dude! I agree that having sound and animations are really mandatory nowadays if a game want's to be respected, because it's all about the polish and ambience. It's not 2013 anymore where you could easily get away with a VN of zero sounds/music and static CG's.

When I play a game like that, I instantly know that the creator has either bad game design or doesn't care enough, which to me is a warning sign to stay away.

I think you should include those without sound anyway :p this list is very good and some people care most about animations than sound
Nah sorry, hard disagree there... adding games without sound here would add 1000 of games and just pollute the list making it meaningless. It's best to keep it how it is and in that way the list contains only the best.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Would have been nice if there were only games with decent renders but beggars can't be choosers I guess and some people like the simpler styles.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes