Seeking List of games with confinement, slavery and escape

trelokas

Dec 26, 2020
Looking for games preferably with female submissive protagonist (I don't mind male dominant protagonist) where there is a playable situation (or a minigame) of confinement, sex slavery and escape, optionally with combat rape. Examples I am aware of:

LonaRPG
Wings of Roldea
Escape from Fort Rugomu
Magician of the Olecta desert
Island in the Adusta sea
Lady Pirate Jessica (nice minigame for escape)
Degrees of Lewdity
Claire's quest (a minigame in the mines)
Kunoichi Botan (not confinement like the others, but combat system requires escape. Also, awesome game overall!)
Love Locked

Last edited:
Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Karryn's Prison: if MC is defeated in battle, she's taken to a room (the later ones have BDSM equipment) where she's basically gangbanged until everyone cums. Technically a consensual game though - if she's not up for anything, the attackers will jerk off and cum on the floor.

Reactions: trelokas

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
I'll arrange in order of personal prefference

The Agnietta features the protagonist attempting to cleanse a cursed dungeon filled with monsters that will attempt to impregnate any female they encounter. Defeat in combat leads to capture scenarios, where you must escape from the nest of the creatures that defeated you, hopefully before giving birth to their spawn. In beta, but it should be fully completed in the near future, current version as of writing is 0.95, so 1.0 is on the horizon.

Kobolds Knight of Livestock has no approved TL, but if you search the thread (only 7 pages) you can find a copy of the game and an MTL that's serviceable enough. The protagonist is captured by an army of kobolds and brought to a breeding camp, where she holds on to the believe that she'll eventually escape her bondage, but, as the decades go by...
Also, looks like most of this developer's works are like this, really wish they'd all get TL'd. Might want to pick up Japanese myself.

Until "My Girlfriend" is Pregnant - Abduction, Confinement, Impregnation has you play as the abductor, where you initially prepare your plan to kidnap you crush, then train her afterwards (assuming you were successful). Alternatively, in the planning stage you can instead make her fall in love with you legitimately. Also shares setting and several characters with The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement and allegedly there's an upcoming sequel following the consensual route of the previously stated game, where I guess you'll likely have to protect your new girlfriend from the plethora of sexual predators in this world.

Less confinement more escape, The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki features the protagonist and crewmate stranded aboard a derelict spaceship infested with an alien parasite.

Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone has the protagonist bound by a contract that if she disobeys her debtors, she'll die instantly. To pay off her debt, she must recruit followers to accompany her into the dungeon, afterwhich they are compensated with free use of her body. Has cheating, but you never see the husband after the intro. Needs patches linked in the thread's comments to works correctly though.

In Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka, you start a young man looking for his exorcist girlfriend who went missing three months prior during an attempt to exorcise a haunted building. After collecting 8 items of her clothing, you play as the girlfriend in the second half, who you learn has experienced three years of torment in the lewd realm during three months that passed. To escape, you have to help guide your boyfriend from the otherside, being affected by actions you took in the prior half of the game as both routes occur concurrently. Again, needs patches from the comments.

In Silent Pill, the protagonist must escape a city overrun with mutant abominations driven by the need to breed with human women. Defeat plays a brief cutscene depicting your capture, finishes with a bad end screen.

IIRC, Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka has several defeat scenarios where you need to escape after being raped.

Elena Quest has a brief sequence where you become a breeder for an orc tribe, no escape though since it leads straight to an ending.

Ruincess is fairly short, kinght gets captured by orcs and raped. You then have to escape the castle you are imprisoned in, but if you're raped a certain ammount of times, like three or four times iirc, you get a bad end, so not very fun imo.

The below I've not yet played but probably fit
Exorcist Shrine Maiden Miharu
Orc Cavern Prisoners Become Cumdumps
Natsukis Life In Prison
Escape From the Goblin Cave: Scarlet's Suffering
Escape From Wombraid Maze
Goblin Burrow
Endure & Escape -Pregnant Elf and Forest Mansion-

Just a few games...