• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LISTA DE JUEGOS EN ESPAÑOL/SPANISH GAMES

5.00 star(s) 19 Votes

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
AWAM - Classroom Fantasies
AWAM - Classroom Fantasies
View attachment 2014120

Voy a subir la serie entera de A Wife and Mother (AWAM) de Pixil. Todos están traducidos al español de España manualmente. También he añadido música y un montón de efectos de sonido al estilo de mi mod, (enlace en la firma). En el archivo viene todo, descomprimir e iniciar.

Este primer capítulo solo era una galería y la he convertido a renpy. Tiene una calidad que creo que se lo merecía.
Para MAC también se podría?

nenuconenuco

May 22, 2019
hello, good afternoon, sorry for the inconvenience, does anyone know a program to open the rpgm files, I would like to translate a game of that program, if I would like to tell you which program is better to open the files and translate them, thank you very much for your attention, greetings and I hope you have a nice day

chicknew15

Sep 27, 2018
hello, good afternoon, sorry for the inconvenience, does anyone know a program to open the rpgm files, I would like to translate a game of that program, if I would like to tell you which program is better to open the files and translate them, thank you very much for your attention, greetings and I hope you have a nice day
Translate:
Hola buenas tardes, siento los inconvenientes, alguien sabe de algun programa que abra archivos rpgm, me gustaría trasladar un juego con ese programa, si me gustaría que me dijeran que programa es mejor para abrirlos y trasladar a ellos, gracias a ustedes por su atención, saludos, que tengan un lindo día

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
Este usaba yo para traducir rpgm

5.00 star(s) 19 Votes