VN Ren'Py Literature Hentai Club [v0.53] [Daraus]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Pregnancy is fine, but incest? You would have to either change these characters's established role or add in OCs into the setting, which would really dilute it imo.
Just add a new girl as the sister.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Just add a new girl as the sister.
And as I said, that would be an OC since there are no such character in DDLC. And once you add one, people gonna ask for more.
My point is that there's a difference in a game about DDLC characters and a game with DDLC characters in it.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Pregnancy is fine, but incest? You would have to either change these characters's established role or add in OCs into the setting, which would really dilute it imo.
Or just have the girls call the MC some nickname and put in daddy, big bro, or any other silly nonsense.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Where the hell are these routes? It is all the same damn boring grind as 0.6 I have not seen a damn new scene.. After a few days I gave up on trying to see anything new.. Fucking seriously the grind is awful since you can't do anything but same dates and same school events.

At Yuri 58 level and 39 lust.. accepted dildo as gift.. and nothing fucking new? seriously at this time I don't believe there is any route to start. Just like so many others are asking how to start a route.. I think this game is fucking broken. Gave flowers to Yuri.. game threw up an error.. give Dildo and she accepts it and nothing happens.

If this is the progress of the game.. I won't be playing it for long.. what a boring update.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Problem is the damn grind.. since it's really nothing really in game yet the dev has made the grind unbearable.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes