VN Ren'Py Literature Hentai Club [v0.53] [Daraus]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Based on changelog and comments this should have a sandbox tag. Please add it so it doesn't show up in my latest updates.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
" the ntr crowd they ask for ntr in every new game "
You claim the entire group of ntr lovers do it, but only have a single plost as evidence. A small few does not make the 'entire crowd'. Even if you had one hundred posts, there are thousands or even tens of thousands of 'the ntr crowd'. It's far too popular a genre to be a small community.
Your statement was an outright lie from a massive overexaggeration.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You claim the entire group of ntr lovers do it, but only have a single plost as evidence. A small few does not make the 'entire crowd'. Even if you had one hundred posts, there are thousands or even tens of thousands of 'the ntr crowd'. It's far too popular a genre to be a small community.
Every game I play on this forum has had request to add ntr, do you want me to post more then keep it up.
I may have miss spoke about every game but every game/VN I play and I play games without ntr have asked for ntr to be added.
Now you can stop here or keep it up.

Heliosaurus

Jan 8, 2018
why must you scare the ever living fuck out of me by doxxing me in the first few frames after clicking new game :WutFace:
at least its faithful..

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Welcome to the internet. You have way too many posts on this site to get upset over some playful hyperbolic banter and call the person out as a liar (an actual personal attack). Not to mention that the point of the post was true. People ask for their kinks to be added to games all the time. From NTR to incest stuff gets requested and NTR gets requested a lot. You’re a human being right? You should be able to hear general hyperbole, exaggeration, and sarcasm to make a point and not get personally offended. Also, you’d think an NTR fan would love to be teased and poked fun at, isn’t that kind of the whole point of the kink?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Welcome to the internet. You have way too many posts on this site to get upset over some playful hyperbolic banter and call the person out as a liar (an actual personal attack). Not to mention that the point of the post was true. People ask for their kinks to be added to games all the time. From NTR to incest stuff gets requested and NTR gets requested a lot. You’re a human being right? You should be able to hear general hyperbole, exaggeration, and sarcasm to make a point and not get personally offended. Also, you’d think an NTR fan would love to be teased and poked fun at, isn’t that kind of the whole point of the kink?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Age doesn’t equal wisdom or maturity. Grow up. I’m probably as old, if not older than you. I don’t take general and obviously over exaggerated hyperbolic statements said on the internet as personal attacks because I’m not a snowflake nor a child. Nor do I associate my preferred fetish with my personhood or personal value. So people attacking (or even just joking about) them doesn’t effect me. I will call out someone else making pointed accusations against someone as the bullshit it is.

If you don’t know the difference between a lie and hyperbole and sarcasm then I bet you’re real fun at parties.

Have a nice day sir or madam. Enjoy getting upset on the internet when (your current most valued group identity) gets treated like every other one.

Edit: I also didn’t accuse you of being, or even think you might be, a cuck in real life. So I’m unsure why you even brought up not being one so defensively. Was it because you took my joke about the drive of the NTR kink personally too? If so, you really need to thicken up your skin friend.

Last edited:

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
the drawings are very different but not bad if the drawings are almost the same quality as the original this game will be very famous

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Question is.. is there anything even worth playing yet? There is only school and sleep pretty much.. there is nothing content wise.

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
ChangeLog (v0.13):
  • New Yur Foot Scene.
  • New Monika Hand Scene.
  • New Natsuki Tit Scene.
  • New Sayori Blow Scene.
  • New Yur Bathroom Scene.
  • New Monika Bathroom Scene.
  • New Natsuki Bathroom Scene.
  • New Sayori Bathroom Scene.
  • Updated Player UI.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
ChangeLog (v0.13):
  • New Yur Foot Scene.
  • New Monika Hand Scene.
  • New Natsuki Tit Scene.
  • New Sayori Blow Scene.
  • New Yur Bathroom Scene.
  • New Monika Bathroom Scene.
  • New Natsuki Bathroom Scene.
  • New Sayori Bathroom Scene.
  • Updated Player UI.
Someone really likes bathrooms.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
can someone write an actual overview?
a copyright notice is not an overview
You go to school to date your fellow club members/friends. It's a school setting because most Ren'Py games with Koikatsu art are school based.

For parodies having some knowledge of the source material helps but from the :

Hi, Monika here!

Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!

Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:

Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;
Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;
Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;
...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!

I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me? ♥

This game is not suitable for children
or those who are easily disturbed.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes