3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
why are the most important tags missing ABOVE OP? people don't always read developer tags - just saying.
1669662602434.png
both, beta and cuck are (at least for me) a no no.
To have seen that within the thread-tags would have saved me my time.
Probably knowing that those tags will scare players away? Well i am scared away anyways (unfortunately after wasting my time)

It's not a bad game in general, and well done compared to other games, but tagging appropriate should be done.

Each way, wish you the very best for your game though - to each their own.

Tom1968

Apr 5, 2022
Why only.........!!!!!!
Why a little bit of everything..... but nothing right?
Julia....... that further........ and everything is fine!

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Wow, i love this game! Wife is hot. I like that cuckold is a beta and all the humiliation stuff. I hope to see more sph, sexual harassment, maybe also some foot fetish (cuckold worship wife feet while dirty talking and later cuckold lick wife feet while she fucks bull). I don't like bathroom cleaning (this is too much also for me).
But the worst thing is the bull. The kid like bull is sincerally ridicolous. I would have liked BBC for this role. Or, at least, an adult (xD). Another bad thing is you can't manually save.

Reactions: Fotzenrotzer

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
I love this, the humiliation and slowly going towards cuckolding is great, would love to see some feet worship when the wife realize her husband is not good for anything else. love the premature ejaculation problem. The only bad thing I can say is the engine is really bad since u cant manually save. And the model of Dara is not great, even if he's young he should be a bit bigger and blacker, making the husband feel even more emascualted when wifey craves BBC.

The bathroom cleaning I can do without too, I wouldnt mind the husband licking the wife clean after she has been on the bathroom though, as a punishment perhaps, both after number 1 and 2 ;)

Can't wait for more, hopefully it won't be as long until next update BottomAllTheWay

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aspira
Dec 1, 2022
fucking sigh

you know it helps people looking for the type of content in this game if you actually TAG those things correctly. Why is it so hard for people to tag their games right? What's the point of the tag system if you don't use it?

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes