3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

BottomAllTheWay

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
OOOOOooohhh, yeah, that splash image on the front page is SUPER misleading then. I never would have guessed that the little girl in the cover shot was the wife in the game, and I am very surprised that Dara is a boys name. I was about to ask why there's no futa tag if "Little Brat Dara" is "more well endowed."

BTW, I looked it up and Dara is a male name in Ireland and Persia and can be male or female in Cambodia. Still, I can't see "Dara" without immediately thinking of either "Dora," which makes me picture a little girl with a pink backpack, or "Daria," which makes me picture a snarky teen nerd-babe.
Hello, thanks for this feedback! Would the ability to re-name the bully to something custom at the start of the game make a big difference?

this game need a shota tag!
and i love this game, mc really such a loser :) dara is dominant shota! really uniq
Thanks! I'm glad you're liking the game! There's a lot more future content planned!

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hello, thanks for this feedback! Would the ability to re-name the bully to something custom at the start of the game make a big difference?

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking the game! There's a lot more future content planned!
both of your games have shotacon characters. As patreon is known to be a very moral site :)
It doesn't allow games with shota and similar characters.
If you create a subscribestar account I can support you!

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018

Lot's of people do enjoy being able to rename main characters in AVN's, but I don't think it's necessary, and it wouldn't quite resolve the issue I had. It's not the first time I've encountered a name from another culture that surprises me this way, and I can get used to it once I realize it. (In this case, I personally have pop-culture references that contributed to my confusion, but I mostly mentioned them half-jokingly).

A better solution, in my opinion, would be to make sure that the front/cover image has the title character in the picture. I know, the wife is the hot one that we're here for, but if his name is in the title, then I'd say it's best for him to be there. Imagine a kids' cereal named "Sugar Flakes" without a picture of a cereal bowl. Is it a cereal? Is it a baking ingredient? Is it a topping for oatmeal? (I don't know if you live in the US or not, but if you don't then FYI: we have a LOT of really unhealthy kids cereals here. :LOL: )

dodda

Sep 9, 2021
Love the writing style and the story. can't wait for the future updates. Keep up the good work

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok, maybe people like it, but that MC is cucked by that little dude? not that hot.

review so far:
- dara is acting very bad, but the "wife" is not reacting offended. thats not a normal response.
- a vietnamese girl, she not looking like one and she's not acting like one
- and just after 1 month and shes acting like a slut
- the MC has a "problem", but he could do "something else" to compensate but he's not.

sure its fiction. but its quite silly so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
I know this is not the right place to ask, but admin when can we expect new update for
"Adam The Bully screws my mom" comic?

BottomAllTheWay

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Tell me please, where did "Julia Young and Dumb" disappear from the forum?
Author -
Sadly, it was removed for breaking rule 7 of the F95 forums. And, the way I plan for the Little Brat Dara story to go, it's likely only a matter of time before this one is removed for violating the same rule. While both projects will continue to remain accessible through my Patreon, I don't know if either project will be able to be shared on here.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Sadly, it was removed for breaking rule 7 of the F95 forums. And, the way I plan for the Little Brat Dara story to go, it's likely only a matter of time before this one is removed for violating the same rule. While both projects will continue to remain accessible through my Patreon, I don't know if either project will be able to be shared on here.
It's very unfair and ridiculous. This attitude of f95 is very meaningless.
I will not target by naming the game, but there are many games that contain characters similar to the ones in your game.
It's a double standard that the rules are for some games and not for others! it is unfair!

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
It's very unfair and ridiculous. This attitude of f95 is very meaningless.
I will not target by naming the game, but there are many games that contain characters similar to the ones in your game.
It's a double standard that the rules are for some games and not for others! it is unfair!
If I had to guess, in other games it isn't explicitly told that the character is a minor so they can allow it to slide, while in "Julia Young and Dumb ", it is very much told so, both with the school boys and the one that you babysit. Now I know of some games where that is still a thing and they aren't removed, but my guess would still be that this is the primary reason.

Jun 20, 2022
Any news?
October 2

Hi everyone, I'm glad to see the positive responses to the last update! Next, I want to take some time working on an update to Little Brat Dara. I spent this weekend working on the next scene (Featuring Landon and Autumn at the gym, thanks to the ideas from fans in the comments from earlier).

At this time I do not have a timeframe for when I will release the update. Since I am starting with so little content prepared (and I'm really not even sure how big the update is going to be) I can't give a good guess. But rest assured, I am working on it very hard and once I have something more shaped up I will give a release date.

After the Little Brat Dara update is released I will return to work on Julia. My next plan for Julia is: The next adventure at the pool with the blackmailing teens, another adventure on the subway car, and the next story scene with Joey collecting the rent. I also want to look at re-doing the first week of gameplay. It was created over a year ago when I was brand new to making the game, and it shows as a very sluggish and clunky experience. It was basically an experiment and never meant to blow into as large of a game as it has. Now that I know so much more I want to remake it to bring it up to the faster-paced, higher quality of the rest of the game.

I'm also going to try and look into an easy way to have chat 'scroll back' in case you accidentally clicked through or want to re-read something, but I'm only going to do this if I can find a way to implement it that doesn't take too, too much time.
Hi everyone, I'm glad to see the positive responses to the last update! Next, I want to take some time working on an update to Little Brat Dara. I spent this weekend working on the next scene (Featuring Landon and Autumn at the gym, thanks to the ideas from fans in the comments from earlier).

At this time I do not have a timeframe for when I will release the update. Since I am starting with so little content prepared (and I'm really not even sure how big the update is going to be) I can't give a good guess. But rest assured, I am working on it very hard and once I have something more shaped up I will give a release date.

After the Little Brat Dara update is released I will return to work on Julia. My next plan for Julia is: The next adventure at the pool with the blackmailing teens, another adventure on the subway car, and the next story scene with Joey collecting the rent. I also want to look at re-doing the first week of gameplay. It was created over a year ago when I was brand new to making the game, and it shows as a very sluggish and clunky experience. It was basically an experiment and never meant to blow into as large of a game as it has. Now that I know so much more I want to remake it to bring it up to the faster-paced, higher quality of the rest of the game.

I'm also going to try and look into an easy way to have chat 'scroll back' in case you accidentally clicked through or want to re-read something, but I'm only going to do this if I can find a way to implement it that doesn't take too, too much time.

October 5

Hey everyone, there have been a lot of suggestions and opinions that I should only work on one project and avoid dividing my focus. It's completely valid to want me to finish one game before working on the other. But the thing is, I tend to get burnt out working on just one project for a long amount of time and I need a break. This went the same for when I was writing and when I was only focusing on Julia (I ended up just quitting for several months without a single up-date when I was solely focusing on finishing Julia). Working on a second project (such as Dara) gives me motivation and keeps my stories fresh. Towards the end up of an update release, it starts to feel less like a hobby and more like a job I have to complete, and I find myself eager to get it finished so I can work on some of the ideas I've had for the other project.
This off-and-on cycle seems to be the best way to keep me motivated and producing consistently. And, it's also the way I enjoy working. So, I am not going to stop supporting either project and will continue to switch my development between the two as long as my motivation keeps pulling me. Hell, I even had to fight off the urge of starting a THIRD project where you play a bully seducing a wimp's mom! (Maybe one day... Maybe...)

That being said, I would love to see where the interest lies in which project so I can try to divert most of my attention toward the more popular one without neglecting the other too much. I'm pretty sure Julia is far more popular than Dara which is why I've been releasing a ton-more updates for Julia, treating Dara more as my personal project (I actually enjoy Dara more than Julia because of the theme).

Remember, this is not a win-or-lose poll! It's simply to gauge interest! I fully intend to continue supporting both games regardless of the outcome of this poll.
Hey everyone, there have been a lot of suggestions and opinions that I should only work on one project and avoid dividing my focus. It's completely valid to want me to finish one game before working on the other. But the thing is, I tend to get burnt out working on just one project for a long amount of time and I need a break. This went the same for when I was writing and when I was only focusing on Julia (I ended up just quitting for several months without a single up-date when I was solely focusing on finishing Julia). Working on a second project (such as Dara) gives me motivation and keeps my stories fresh. Towards the end up of an update release, it starts to feel less like a hobby and more like a job I have to complete, and I find myself eager to get it finished so I can work on some of the ideas I've had for the other project.
This off-and-on cycle seems to be the best way to keep me motivated and producing consistently. And, it's also the way I enjoy working. So, I am not going to stop supporting either project and will continue to switch my development between the two as long as my motivation keeps pulling me. Hell, I even had to fight off the urge of starting a THIRD project where you play a bully seducing a wimp's mom! (Maybe one day... Maybe...)

That being said, I would love to see where the interest lies in which project so I can try to divert most of my attention toward the more popular one without neglecting the other too much. I'm pretty sure Julia is far more popular than Dara which is why I've been releasing a ton-more updates for Julia, treating Dara more as my personal project (I actually enjoy Dara more than Julia because of the theme).

Remember, this is not a win-or-lose poll! It's simply to gauge interest! I fully intend to continue supporting both games regardless of the outcome of this poll.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
October 2

October 5

thank you for the information. Can you share the result of the survey?

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes