Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
Well that tells you everything you need to know, go and download RPGM VXAce RTP from their website and install it! Easy Peasy!

Also there are thousands forum posts across the web that explains how if you are in perpetuus doubt.
link pls

Kaliden

Jun 29, 2017
Hate to be the guy asking for help when I *KNOW* its going to be about some stupid little thing I've missed...

But I cannot for the life of me activate the third B rank mission, the one between deliver the letter and kill the chicken... can someone tell me how to unlock it, or at least tell me its name? it is the last mission I need to do to get to A rank...

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Hate to be the guy asking for help when I *KNOW* its going to be about some stupid little thing I've missed...

But I cannot for the life of me activate the third B rank mission, the one between deliver the letter and kill the chicken... can someone tell me how to unlock it, or at least tell me its name? it is the last mission I need to do to get to A rank...

NPCs around the game have there own quests,
to unlock more C/B rank guild quests you'll need to do NPCs quests,
or talk to an event NPC to trigger an event,

hint------>try talking to ppl inside the house near the hospital, or the yallow haired girl near the guild.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
In Japan there's a term called 'Big breasted loli', and I'm fully on your side of the boat. Also she doesn't look like a 14 year old, she looks 17-18. Hell she looks like one of my sisters and she's just around 20.
if only it wasn't a loli
Guys, be nice, this isn't the place to have that kind of chat about irl similarities with 2D characters.....

Anyways, the game look well made, I will download it as well. Thanks for share.

Also remember Mods advice: x.png

Lief

Jul 16, 2017
Please tell me there is some way to increase the resolution... All my normal methods for changing it do nothing; Properties>Fullscreen at start, File Properties>Compatability> Start in XXX by XXX mode, etc. Anyone got a clue what to do?

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Please tell me there is some way to increase the resolution... All my normal methods for changing it do nothing; Properties>Fullscreen at start, File Properties>Compatability> Start in XXX by XXX mode, etc. Anyone got a clue what to do?

this is an RPGM VX ace game,
By default, Ace gives you a resolution of 544x416. You can resize that up to 640x480.

I don't think it's possible to resize to anything bigger than that, unless you hack the exe.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
doesnt alt + enter work?

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
just use the bct.sizer

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This reminds me a bit of a game I don't think got completed called virgin protection magic. Definitely downloading this.

Kaliden

Jun 29, 2017
NPCs around the game have there own quests,
to unlock more C/B rank guild quests you'll need to do NPCs quests,
or talk to an event NPC to trigger an event,

hint------>try talking to ppl inside the house near the hospital, or the yallow haired girl near the guild.
thanks for that,

I just went and talked to everyone again... turns out the quest needs a pickaxe to appear... and I didn't have one... soon as I got it it came up, so just incase anyone else gets stuck... like me... pickaxe is from kingdom of berom, from the guy to the left of the entrance

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
There's a pretty good walkthrough on the little braver section for ULMF i've noticed if you're having trouble.
Edit-Whoops the thread was deleted since the last time i checked -_-

Reactions: SterlX
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes