• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
This game has a clothing system that is reflected by the sprite. Put on a cute ribbon and get a cute ribbon added to the sprite. Put on the bunny hairpin and I have a bunny hairpin show up.

Clothing system needs to be a tag.

Jeikobe

Oct 22, 2016
does anyone know how to make this game(and games like this) fullscreen without stretching?

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
This could just be me, but the shops don't seem to be fully translated?
The info panel(?) thing that tells you the item information for what you're buying is all Japanese, and while most of it isn't too hard to guess, there are some bits that's impossible to know without trial and error or a translator.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Please tell me there is some way to increase the resolution... All my normal methods for changing it do nothing; Properties>Fullscreen at start, File Properties>Compatability> Start in XXX by XXX mode, etc. Anyone got a clue what to do?
There's a nifty little utility program for windows that goes by the name 'Sizer', install it, specify a resolution and after that right-click on the tray icon after having the gamewindow in focus and choose the resolution, this works with all RPGM games except XP. My best experience on a 1080p resolution is giving the game a 1600x1200 resolution.

sirderpington

Jun 15, 2017
Was able to unlock the third Rank B mission by praying at Fran's father's gravestone in her hometown. I don't know if that was the condition to unlock but it worked for me. Hope this helps anyone stuck.

Jul 31, 2018
Can somebody recommend me some games like these? maybe tell me your favorites? i am trying out melty's quest next since somebody above mentioned it.

Reactions: Salami120

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Can somebody recommend me some games like these? maybe tell me your favorites? i am trying out melty's quest next since somebody above mentioned it.
Check out Arms Devicer!, Parallel Fantasy 0+, Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint, Treasure Hunter Mai, any title by Clymenia but Civilian Justice League 2 is a good place to start since it's an official english translation. These are a good place to start.

I can also wholeheartedly recomend 'PANZER ANGELS: Girls Roar Complete Edition' even though it's another genre it's still really good, and there are some pictures on ULMF where some of the menus have been translated making the game quite playable with some machine translation help.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot, the classic 'Virgin Island'.

Kickus

Jan 10, 2019
Does anybody know where you can upgrade your weapon ? In the description of the weapon it seems it is upgradeable by using magic stones but can't find where I can do that.

Jul 31, 2018
Check out Arms Devicer!, Parallel Fantasy 0+, Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint, Treasure Hunter Mai, any title by Clymenia but Civilian Justice League 2 is a good place to start since it's an official english translation. These are a good place to start.

I can also wholeheartedly recomend 'PANZER ANGELS: Girls Roar Complete Edition' even though it's another genre it's still really good, and there are some pictures on ULMF where some of the menus have been translated making the game quite playable with some machine translation help.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot, the classic 'Virgin Island'.
Thank you very much!

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes