VN Others Completed Little Busters! [v1.2.4] [Key / VisualArts]

DEADT

Apr 1, 2022
Hi all, I downloaded the ecstasy-prepached version, unziped to its own folder then fumbled around wondering how to launch. I have to run an application named REALLIVE using locale emulator to run the game. So I played thru once getting Rin's ending, at that point I wondered where the ex content was, looked in the files and saw a folder named Patch with Lb-english-ex-6.0 in it, locale launched it and ran the installer. Was I suppose to do that? My saves are gone but the installer warned me that could happen. Also word wrap is nonexistent now.

The main question is was I suppose to run the installer? Thx.

Edit: A number of lines have no translation now as well.

Edit 2: It seems like the batting practice game was broken WITHOUT the patch, to an extent. I could still swing and hit the ball but all the characters were just stacked up behind Riki. Note I managed to soft lock batting practice once, the ball wouldn't despawn after hitting it towards the path to the left.

Last edited:

Wandarer

Sep 5, 2018
Hi all, I downloaded the ecstasy-prepached version, unziped to its own folder then fumbled around wondering how to launch. I have to run an application named REALLIVE using locale emulator to run the game. So I played thru once getting Rin's ending, at that point I wondered where the ex content was, looked in the files and saw a folder named Patch with Lb-english-ex-6.0 in it, locale launched it and ran the installer. Was I suppose to do that? My saves are gone but the installer warned me that could happen. Also word wrap is nonexistent now.

The main question is was I suppose to run the installer? Thx.

Edit: A number of lines have no translation now as well.

Edit 2: It seems like the batting practice game was broken WITHOUT the patch, to an extent. I could still swing and hit the ball but all the characters were just stacked up behind Riki. Note I managed to soft lock batting practice once, the ball wouldn't despawn after hitting it towards the path to the left.
Same experience regarding the saves, I am pretty sure we were supposed to run it. My biggest issure is some lines don't have translation. I have redownloaded both the game and the patch and tried with the same outcome, I know the H scenes but implies that everything else would be translated. If I did something wrong post a reply.

DEADT

Apr 1, 2022
Same experience regarding the saves, I am pretty sure we were supposed to run it. My biggest issure is some lines don't have translation. I have redownloaded both the game and the patch and tried with the same outcome, I know the H scenes but implies that everything else would be translated. If I did something wrong post a reply.
After some digging I found out. One what we download and run is a version of ex with the h and ex content patched out. And two the patch/installer puts the ex content back into the game, but the translation never finished so the Japanese lines.

Run the patch if the ex content means that much to you, otherwise just enjoy the normal game fresh out of the zip.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
After some digging I found out. One what we download and run is a version of ex with the h and ex content patched out. And two the patch/installer puts the ex content back into the game, but the translation never finished so the Japanese lines.

Run the patch if the ex content means that much to you, otherwise just enjoy the normal game fresh out of the zip.
Though notably if you don't need the H content, the new steam version has a miles better engine and everything. If you don't mind the lack of H and from what I heard some censoring on a few CGs. I never felt this story needed H..

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Is there a reason why the spin off kud wafter isn't here and that there is no translation of it on the internet?

So basically after downloading the pre patched version, we still need to run the patch through it?

lites001

Sep 14, 2019
First time playing something using the smart steam emulator, does it cause any blue screen/BSOD problems? If it does, is there any fix? I haven't finished any route yet and I've got like 7+ blue screens already

MIC132

May 14, 2018
First time playing something using the smart steam emulator, does it cause any blue screen/BSOD problems? If it does, is there any fix? I haven't finished any route yet and I've got like 7+ blue screens already
I think I used goldberg (or just nothing? I don't remember how locked down this is, but certainly didn't use SSE) and had zero bluescreens or anything.

Aug 22, 2017
Is there a reason why the spin off kud wafter isn't here and that there is no translation of it on the internet?

So basically after downloading the pre patched version, we still need to run the patch through it?
its been a while since I was up to date on all the Little Busters news, but from what i remember Kud Wafter is untranslated because a lot of people didnt like it and there was just no desire for anyone to translate it to english

It's got sexual content which is a thing most fans of Little Busters don't really want, especially from KEY where it usually feels heavily out of place (most people dislike the sexual version of Little Busters Ecstasy for this reason). And it's loli sexual content which marginalizes it even more.

In the end I think most fans just pretend Kud Wafter never happened and just enjoy vanilla Little Busters. The writing of the VN has been called into question by fans of the original Little Busters, Kud is written differently and not in a good way. I've never personally played it so take these claims with a grain of salt. I'm sure there's some other controversy with it too but I cant recall it at the moment.

Last edited:

DEADT

Apr 1, 2022
Any updates on finishing the ex translations? Is anyone working on it?
Same with Kud Wafter. Would love to play that.

Reactions: burayi20

inerviosx

Oct 2, 2023
I downloaded the Extasy one, do I need to download the Base game too and paste the extasy folders to the base game folder? In the installation guide it says to run LITBUS_WIN32.exe to open the game but I don't have LITBUS_WIN32.exe in the extasy one I downloaded

burayi20

Oct 22, 2023
I downloaded the Extasy one, do I need to download the Base game too and paste the extasy folders to the base game folder? In the installation guide it says to run LITBUS_WIN32.exe to open the game but I don't have LITBUS_WIN32.exe in the extasy one I downloaded
With the Pre-Patched version is enough. You should run the REALLIVE.exe

inf1425

Apr 13, 2024
The links for the EX (non patched) torrent seem to be broken (because nopy died).
Anyone still have that torrent file?