VN Others Completed Little Busters! [v1.2.4] [Key / VisualArts]

Dec 18, 2019
Downloaded the pre-patched EX version and ran the patch in the patch folder but it looks like the H-scenes are not there. Is that supposed to be the case?

edit: apparently the tlwiki 6.0 patch skips the untranslated h-scenes. In that case there's no difference between the ecstasy and steam versions
the difference is that the scene are there but not translated. you basically get the scene but it's gonna be in japanese.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Downloaded the pre-patched EX version and ran the patch in the patch folder but it looks like the H-scenes are not there. Is that supposed to be the case?

edit: apparently the tlwiki 6.0 patch skips the untranslated h-scenes. In that case there's no difference between the ecstasy and steam versions
Also I'm quite sure ecstasy is still on the old engine, while steam version is on the new engine, which is a huge improvement.

torihiki123

Jun 26, 2020
Does the Ecstasy game download have the option to use Japanese text?

Edit: Nevermind, the other link in the thread worked. Thanks!

Last edited:

STARP

Sep 29, 2017
can you guys please help me? i downloaded the steam version and when i run it , it opens steam.
edit: never mind it worked when i opened smart steam loader

Meteo

Jun 20, 2020
the difference is that the scene are there but not translated. you basically get the scene but it's gonna be in japanese.
Im not seeing the scenes in the patched version. Its supposed to show during the bad ending for Komari right?

Have you verified that the untranslated scenes are showing?

edit: just double checked with the Japanese version. The patch is definitely removing them.

Last edited:

Meteo

Jun 20, 2020
Playing through this some more, it looks like none of the post-refrain content has been translated either in the Esctasy tlwiki patched version. Might want to update the original post as its confusing. Esctasy version contains more than just the extra adult scenes.

nammerduong

Nov 30, 2020
How come the Little Busters Ecstasy torrent is 5.95GB but the pre patched Little Busters Ecstasy with no torrent link is 3.69GB? Are these 2 things different?

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone have a 100% save for Little Busters EX?

Its needed to unlock the H scenes after applying the 6.0 English patch from what i understand, but i cant find a 100% save anywhere

====

Also sorting through the all these versions is such a clusterfuck.

The Ecstasy version not in spoilers in the OP definitely isnt EX because its missing the gallery space for the sex scenes and the 3 EX routes

==========

Big Edit: I finally found a link to a 100% LB:EX save, as well as a few other very useful resources bundled into 1 zip file. All credit for it goes to rampaa on VNDB.

Preliminary testing shows that for EX, all the new heroine routes are untranslated (Not surprised but still disappointed), and of course the H scenes are untranslated as well (But we already knew that).

If you want to see the new routes use the steam version, literally the only reason to use LB:EX is for the untranslated H scenes.

speaking of which, using the 100% gallery gets you access to roughly 1/3 of them, but the other 2/3'd seem to be bugged pending my further testing

I know my thoughts are pretty disorganized, if anyone has any questions/comments ill try to answer them. If you have any knowledge to add feel free to

Last edited:

Asmee Drakenheart

Mar 15, 2019
I am not really interested in h-content for this game.... (odd I know lol) so do I just need to install the steam version and it will have all the stuff other than the h-content?

This has probably been asked quite a few times so I apologise in advance.

EDIT!!!! ok so just read the post above this one.... my question is answered.

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Steam edition, from what I can tell the Ecstasy stuff was added later so you might as well play the original and maybe watch the EX anime adaptation afterwards since it's only 8 episodes.

Reactions: bobbyg126

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Should I play Steam Edition first or Ecstasy?
Steam Edition has everything from Ecstasy, minus the H-scenes. And is on much newer engine. And honestly I don't think this game needs the H-scenes, they are kinda meh and only 1 per route.

So yeah, Steam Edition, and not really "first" just "at all".

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Can anyone answer, what is the point of this game?
I have seen it recommended many times but there is almost no info about it apart from the brief description which basically says its about a boy who once went through a hard time and then made friends to get over it and now hes just like any other kid, so what do you do in this game for 90hours? the MC already got over his trauma and has friends so is it just everyday school and kid stuff for 90hours with a pick the girl ending?

• Angry
Reactions: PRONTO3000

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Can anyone answer, what is the point of this game?
I have seen it recommended many times but there is almost no info about it apart from the brief description which basically says its about a boy who once went through a hard time and then made friends to get over it and now hes just like any other kid, so what do you do in this game for 90hours? the MC already got over his trauma and has friends so is it just everyday school and kid stuff for 90hours with a pick the girl ending?
I would recommend just playing it really. It's well worth it. Any explanations would have to necessarily involve heavy spoilers that take away from the core of the game, which is probably why they are so vague. Without going into too many spoilers, yes, the major part of the game is school slice-of-life, but there is way more to the game, though it takes time to get to those parts.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
I would recommend just playing it really. It's well worth it. Any explanations would have to necessarily involve heavy spoilers that take away from the core of the game, which is probably why they are so vague. Without going into too many spoilers, yes, the major part of the game is school slice-of-life, but there is way more to the game, though it takes time to get to those parts.
Thank you for taking the time to help, i was expecting it to be mostly a school slice-of-life and as every VN in that category plays and ends almost exactly the same way i will pass on this one.
Again thank you for answering my question.