VN Others Completed Little Busters! [v1.2.4] [Key / VisualArts]

Dec 18, 2019
Ctrl key does skip unread though, so it shouldn't be that bad.
Any idea if a save from the steam version would work for the other version?

Also, I have a completion question. I seem to be missing one CG, that is one of the 4 versions of the CG of Saya in front of the arcade machine. Any idea how I missed that and how to get it?

EDIT: Seems the old version used a completely different saving method, so that's no on that. And I can't seem to find a full save for it.
EDIT2: Looking at a gallery online that missing picture might have been removed in the all-ages version that is on steam and they just forgot to change the variant count.
interesting too bad i dont have much time lately. do you know if the version has the h scenes? the ex version?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
interesting too bad i dont have much time lately. do you know if the version has the h scenes? the ex version?
The "Ecstasy" version that is in first post is the old, fan-translated version. It does have the h-scenes, but they aren't translated. Everything else is. It's also a bit technically different in the batting minigame and such.
The steam version is officially English translated, has all content (including the EX content) except for h-scenes, and is much better technically.

Dec 18, 2019
The "Ecstasy" version that is in first post is the old, fan-translated version. It does have the h-scenes, but they aren't translated. Everything else is. It's also a bit technically different in the batting minigame and such.
The steam version is officially English translated, has all content (including the EX content) except for h-scenes, and is much better technically.
yeah i know but some people said it wasnt the offical since it should promt a message if you played the previous versions on a clean save. if click yes you can play the new characters before clearing the vn. but you probably correct.
edit: seems like it is modified. and probably is the correct one thanks to the op song and logo and other stuff.

Last edited:

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
↳ Little Busters! EX Disc1.iso(2.01 GiB)
↳ Little Busters! EX Disc2.iso(2.98 GiB)
[080926] Little Busters! EX (Nodvd).zip733.80 KiB
So just those files needed?
I downloaded the torrent and applied your patch and it works so far but it seems that the random male students at the beginning arent voiced. But i know that they should be voiced. So is there a additional voice pack for the ecstasy version that i can still add?

morizuki

Jan 11, 2020
So wait, Do I download the Steam Edition then download the Ecstasy Patch from See Info to play the H-scene or just download the Pre-Patched? Are the Steam Edition with Ecstasy Patch and the Pre-Patched the same?

Dec 18, 2019
So what do I download? The Pre-Patch to play the H-Scene or Download the Steam Edition then patch it with Ecstasy?
the pre-patch has everything for the h-scene or atleast i hope so i havent's played it yet so cant confirmed but the steam version is just the steam version different engine and higher rez

John Tuckbye

Jun 18, 2018
I just downloaded the game and when i tried to run it this message comes up. "The code execution cannot proceed because steam_api.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." Can anyone help me out. I'm not tech literate so I'm not entirely sure what to do. Thanks

Dec 18, 2019
I just downloaded the game and when i tried to run it this message comes up. "The code execution cannot proceed because steam_api.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." Can anyone help me out. I'm not tech literate so I'm not entirely sure what to do. Thanks
the antivirus program will delete it as a virus, you need to whitelist it or the "virus" it found

PitytheFool

Apr 28, 2018
Now's a good time to come back to this classic. Alka Translations are working on Kud Wafter, an emotional after story for everyone's favorite semi-russian waifu......

Anonom8

Apr 25, 2020
Guys, please help, I'm so confused about Ecstasy. Is it a separate game or is it scenes put into the main game? All I want to the full experience, even if KEY has historically horrible h-scenes. When I try to open REALLIVE.EVE in the Ecstasy folder, it opens a blank 800x600 screen, and when I right click it gives me a menu of gibberish. The Little Busters! steam version works fine.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Guys, please help, I'm so confused about Ecstasy. Is it a separate game or is it scenes put into the main game? All I want to the full experience, even if KEY has historically horrible h-scenes. When I try to open REALLIVE.EVE in the Ecstasy folder, it opens a blank 800x600 screen, and when I right click it gives me a menu of gibberish. The Little Busters! steam version works fine.
Ecstasy is basically an expanded version of the game (so it's base game + ecstasy routes + h-scenes). It's utterly not worth it, not only because the scenes are poor, untranslated and don't fit the story and atmosphere of the game at all, but also because the Steam version is basically almost a full remake engine-wise (content wise it's the same as ecstasy minus the h-scenes, the new routes are there), so if you play ecstasy you have to deal with a very outdated version.

As for your direct issue, I think I managed to run the ecstasy version from the main post using some sort of locale emulator, but it's been a while. Steam version working is irrelevant, since it's a completely different engine. But you should just run the game as normal (the ecstasy game, I mean). It doesn't have a separate exe for ecstasy or anything, it's just an expanded version of the whole game.

Meteo

Jun 20, 2020
Downloaded the pre-patched EX version and ran the patch in the patch folder but it looks like the H-scenes are not there. Is that supposed to be the case?

edit: apparently the tlwiki 6.0 patch skips the untranslated h-scenes. In that case there's no difference between the ecstasy and steam versions

Last edited: