VN Others Completed Little Busters! [v1.2.4] [Key / VisualArts]

Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
I heard a lot of good things about this one, like REALLY good. Can anyone give testimony?

Ranked 16th overall. Everyone I know who has read the VN or watched the anime adaptions has liked them. It is really good, REALLY good. As I mentioned in my previous post, Little Busters ranks amongst the best VNs ever made.

Just a fair warning, there's plenty of FEELS ahead. Few voice actors genuinely cried when acting out certain scenes.

Reactions: El necrofilo

kira07

Feb 28, 2018

Ranked 16th overall. Everyone I know who has read the VN or watched the anime adaptions has liked them. It is really good, REALLY good. As I mentioned in my previous post, Little Busters ranks amongst the best VNs ever made.

Just a fair warning, there's plenty of FEELS ahead. Few voice actors genuinely cried when acting out certain scenes.
I would never reccomend the anime tho, the story as it is just can't be adapted into anime, what J.C. staff have done is something different, not little busters as it should be

Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
I personally never understood why anyone would make a non H version
Because this way you can open up the game to a wider audience. I'm not talking just about the legal R18 age restriction, there are people who aren't particularly fond of h-games of any kind. Well, I honestly wouldn't even classify Littler Busters! as an erotic game because R18 scenes clearly are not in the focus, they're more of a bonus.

Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
I would never reccomend the anime tho, the story as it is just can't be adapted into anime, what J.C. staff have done is something different, not little busters as it should be
While I do prefer the VN over the anime for the reasons you specified, the anime is still good in its own right. It does do a good enough job in my opinion and lets those who do not enjoy VNs to experience LB as well.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
I personally never understood why anyone would make a non H version of an anime or manga when an H version already exist.
The reason they do it is to open it up to a larger/wider market by selling them on console systems rather than being restricted to just PC. It's been common practice for a lot of companies to make a version with the H-content cut to sell on console/handheld ever since the 90s when they found out VNs and dating sims would sell well on them. If companies like Sony and Nintendo weren't so anal about sexual content on their platforms you would see it a lot less. We've had basically the same kind of thing in the West even on the PC after STEAM got so popular. Releases having the H-content cut so they could be sold on multiple platforms instead of restricted to just adult providers or direct buy.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
What does Pre-Patched mean? Does it mean that i still have to apply the patch after downloading the game?

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Do we need the Steam Edition + Ecstasy?
Because Steam Ed. is a 7.24 GB DL, while EX is 3.43 GB.

So what gives?

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Do we need the Steam Edition + Ecstasy?
Because Steam Ed. is a 7.24 GB DL, while EX is 3.43 GB.

So what gives?
Yeah I'm so confused. I thought ecstasy was steam version but with H content but now the size difference is more than double for steam version so I think more content or at least high quality content. I want my H but I also want best version but there is no definitive answer to our confusion here

Dec 18, 2019
Yeah I'm so confused. I thought ecstasy was steam version but with H content but now the size difference is more than double for steam version so I think more content or at least high quality content. I want my H but I also want best version but there is no definitive answer to our confusion here
probably only because the steam version has 1240x720 where as ex has 800x600 dont worry both got the same content thanks to the patch itself which they already has pre patched. only need to do admin access one time on the program

D

Deleted member 171327

It's a Key VN... my tear ducts are prepared. Also RIP next weekend.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
probably only because the steam version has 1240x720 where as ex has 800x600 dont worry both got the same content thanks to the patch itself which they already has pre patched. only need to do admin access one time on the program
Thanks for the explanation. Do you think the 720p is big upgrade?

Dec 18, 2019
Thanks for the explanation. Do you think the 720p is big upgrade?
haven't really tried the difference but it usually depend on what what is your normal setting on screen. but the steam one also use a different engine and stuff you can look it up yourself on vndb and the web, twissty has a link to. i dont really mind the lower rez usally normal for older vn and i usually like to see character go through atleast a bit more natural romance which means adult stuff. well everything is up to you i would say ex is actually more closer to the orignal.

Reactions: kylemorre

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Wow, I remember this being one of the first things I ever used bittorrent for many years ago.
2007? Where does the time go?

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
To be fair, if you play this game for the hentai content you're doing it very wrong. Personally I think version without the H works better for this title.

It's one of the most amazing VNs I've ever read, with a very inspiring, beautiful story. It's definitely very long, but it was worth every minute.

Reactions: LunaLena