VN Others Completed Little Busters! [v1.2.4] [Key / VisualArts]

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So how i unlock the extra routes without going trough the regulars?
I've googled that i need to erase the savedata folder, but still don't ask me the question about the truth of the world.
And i don't care about regular routes cause there is no fap to it.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Something is wrong with the pre-patch version of ecstasy.
Is not the EX version or is bugged. I downloaded the jap version of ex myself and installed the ecstasy patch. Now with save data clear it ask me the question about having already cleared the game, i see some more option, sprites work correctly, and plus the save data of the version uploaded here are not compatible, reinforcing my idea that the one uploaded here is the regular version with the EX patch applied on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Something is wrong with the pre-patch version of ecstasy.
Is not the EX version or is bugged. I downloaded the jap version of ex myself and installed the ecstasy patch. Now with save data clear it ask me the question about having already cleared the game, i see some more option, sprites work correctly, and plus the save data of the version uploaded here are not compatible, reinforcing my idea that the one uploaded here is the regular version with the EX patch applied on it.
I believe it was correct - what Jap version did you use - so I can test that?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
This:
↳ Little Busters! EX Disc1.iso(2.01 GiB)
↳ Little Busters! EX Disc2.iso(2.98 GiB)
[080926] Little Busters! EX (Nodvd).zip733.80 KiB
So just those files needed?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
↳ Little Busters! EX Disc1.iso(2.01 GiB)
↳ Little Busters! EX Disc2.iso(2.98 GiB)
[080926] Little Busters! EX (Nodvd).zip733.80 KiB
So just those files needed?
Yes, everything else is the regular version, soundtracks and stuff.

Reactions: Twistty
Dec 18, 2019
You can just download the "ex" from my link and apply the patch in OP yourself. Very easy process.
personally dont use iso, so prefer tested and finished download link that is from a safe source. lol but thank you for the heads up it's like you say the ex should give you a announcement if you played the previous buster. but i have time to wait also got backlog xD hopefully the new updated link dont use iso though ugh

Dec 18, 2019
So how i unlock the extra routes without going trough the regulars?
I've googled that i need to erase the savedata folder, but still don't ask me the question about the truth of the world.
And i don't care about regular routes cause there is no fap to it.
actually from what i see on vndb it adds fap to all routes lol still good that you noticed the mistake on the version of the game

Dec 18, 2019
uhmm so the ecstasy already fully translated??
(sorry for bad grammar)
i dont know someone need to play the version to the point we know since it should have a h-scene. their is no skip unread text option which means the person need to go through alot of time oof. just to check a extra scene exist.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
i dont know someone need to play the version to the point we know since it should have a h-scene. their is no skip unread text option which means the person need to go through alot of time oof. just to check a extra scene exist.
Ctrl key does skip unread though, so it shouldn't be that bad.
Any idea if a save from the steam version would work for the other version?

Also, I have a completion question. I seem to be missing one CG, that is one of the 4 versions of the CG of Saya in front of the arcade machine. Any idea how I missed that and how to get it?

EDIT: Seems the old version used a completely different saving method, so that's no on that. And I can't seem to find a full save for it.
EDIT2: Looking at a gallery online that missing picture might have been removed in the all-ages version that is on steam and they just forgot to change the variant count.

Last edited: