RPGM Completed Little Demon Lord and the Fragments of Good and Evil [Final] [Systreid]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JosephF

May 28, 2019
How is the game mechanics? Is it the usual cg collection & GOR? Or something interesting?
I just started the game, but yeah it has GOR, I mean you even have a "surrender" ability to insta-die.
It looks like there's multiple endings since you can do good actions or bad actions depending of your choices, but the good thing I found out is that if you get the true ending you unlock everything in the gallery, so you don't need to lose if you don't want to.

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
I just started the game, but yeah it has GOR, I mean you even have a "surrender" ability to insta-die.
It looks like there's multiple endings since you can do good actions or bad actions depending of your choices, but the good thing I found out is that if you get the true ending you unlock everything in the gallery, so you don't need to lose if you don't want to.
whats GOR?

StormXP

May 1, 2020
It’s a pity that there are no lesbians and futanary here, otherwise the game would be gorgeous, I don’t like such games

• Sad
Reactions: wallglued

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
bunny-slut demon: kill all humans!
succubus esc demon: no let's make peace with them
demon queen: i can't decide so let's just fuck them til i can!
May I ask where the source of your avi is from? That art looks really good.

Pnsrex

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone know the true ending reqs? "Good" and "Evil" ending is based on when you meet the hero in the mines, if you attack him or not. Finished both routes and there seems to be nothing else that could be decided that determined True. (CG room still locked after both endings)

warezseek

Dec 14, 2018
Language: English (Dev A.I MTL)
My game is not translated wtf
Here are the Files that were packed into "Game_EN.exe".
Extract them into your Game directory and use the regular "Game.exe" to start the Game.
Should be in English now.

Maybe OP wants to link this?
(In case anyone else has these issues)
EDIT: Thanks for linking

Last edited:

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
it's so hard to tell from screenshots with games like this whether they'll be an extremely cynical/lazy waste of time that pads out a tiny amount of sterile & noninteractive sexual content with abominably mindless JRPG combat and predictable exposition or not

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes