4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I'm liking this Jessie/Dawn rivalry, my only complaint is that I wish Dawn was an actual love interest. Oh well, I still accepted her advances even though I know that it will probably lead to some kind of bad ending. :HideThePain:
The same here, accepted her advances. Though I am wondering which consequences it will bring. Considering Foxy's temper - she will either kill Dawn or MC :D

And the game kinda gives us hints in a veeery "subtle" way - funeral march during that cheating scene)))

• Haha
Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The same here, accepted her advances. Though I am wondering which consequences it will bring. Considering Foxy's temper - she will either kill Dawn or MC :D

And the game kinda gives us hints in a veeery "subtle" way - funeral march during that cheating scene)))
I don't particularly like her so most likely I won't find out :ROFLMAO: Christa and Amira are cool, I wonder how that will turn out.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'd like to remind everyone of the following warning when it comes to messing around with the likes of Dawn :KEK:
Also it's spelled "narration"
1708630978986.png

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I'd like to remind everyone of the following warning when it comes to messing around with the likes of Dawn :KEK:
Also it's spelled "narration"
View attachment 3377920
Well, there were also other decisions, and I can say that in all other cases I tried to be as considerate and non-violent as possible, all situations except with Dawn, one particular decision won't lead us to an extremely horrible ending, right?.... right?:rolleyes:

I don't particularly like her so most likely I won't find out :ROFLMAO: Christa and Amira are cool, I wonder how that will turn out.
I like these two vey much too, well, mostly Christa, but only because there wasn't enough content with Amira to make any conclusions, can't wait to get to know her better.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I like these two vey much too, well, mostly Christa, but only because there wasn't enough content with Amira to make any conclusions, can't wait to get to know her better.
She will indeed get her first one-on-one in the next episode

Well, there were also other decisions, and I can say that in all other cases I tried to be as considerate and non-violent as possible, all situations except with Dawn, one particular decision won't lead us to an extremely horrible ending, right?.... right?:rolleyes:
I promise not to burn the house down with the girls inside ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feyd and AlexMpog

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Not like that pedestrian on the left side of the image is any better. :p
Clearly not too much effort is put into rendering unnecessary details, just like in old sports games there's only handful of actual models for audience members watching the games, they are just copied and pasted multiple times. :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good thinking ... there has to be something beautiful we could look at, like one gorgeous honey bee - sweet, cuddly, but all hot and bothered - looking terrified from all the shenanigans following MC when he be letting loose ..
Your attention to the background will serve you well in the next update ;)

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes