4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
These cut ins between episodes are pretty jarring. Maybe don't end episodes on cliff hangars that slap people in the face when you come back?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I like loli-ish girls. Tiny tits rule.
Culture.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, good update. Although I'm nearly positive my previous save had me rejecting Christa and she was talking as if we banged, so I went back and redid the whole thing and in doing so encountered a few changes. Poor Dylan has no chance to end up on the farm anymore, eh? Shucks. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 3246059

Anyway, good update. Although I'm nearly positive my previous save had me rejecting Christa and she was talking as if we banged, so I went back and redid the whole thing and in doing so encountered a few changes. Poor Dylan has no chance to end up on the farm anymore, eh? Shucks. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
MC must bang Christa for the greater good.

do it asian little guy.gif

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
find you lack of faith disturbing.gif

:LOL:

No but seriously if what that one dude above is saying is true, then you need to bang her to give a dad a chance at redemption and this benefits him and his daughter, theoretically. A little girl and her dad becoming productive members of society is generally considered "the greater good."

So, in this game's pathways, bang the hot blonde for the greater good, if you're steering your MC down the less-dark path.

Or don't and you can't save the dad, he dies, the druggie mom dies, and possibly the daughter dies or goes into foster care or something idk. No bueno.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 3246489

:LOL:

No but seriously if what that one dude above is saying is true, then you need to bang her to give a dad a chance at redemption and this benefits him and his daughter, theoretically. A little girl and her dad becoming productive members of society is generally considered "the greater good."

So, in this game's pathways, bang the hot blonde for the greater good, if you're steering your MC down the less-dark path.

Or don't and you can't save the dad, he dies, the druggie mom dies, and possibly the daughter dies or goes into foster care or something idk. No bueno.
Oh shit, is that why I lost the chance to have Dylan go to the farm? Oh well. Fuck em.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Why cheating will decrease 10 humanity that much? Really?
I don't know what humanity is, but I'd guess that it's MC's humanity and how much he has left of it after being tortured. If you stay true to Jessie, then she has a medicinal effect on MC. He starts having less nightmares and starts feeling better. If you cheat on her, then this medicinal effect starts to go away and MC moves toward being a tortured "monster" of a person. It kinda explains it during the game and when you're making the choice to cheat or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Why cheating will decrease 10 humanity that much? Really?
I have never explained it or mentioned that the points are collected because so far I haven't used them to add or exclude anything.

Humanity/sanity/psyche. It covers that, the big hit will be expanded upon if you go that path.

images.jpeg-3.jpg

Ps. The flags are more important than the points so far

Last edited:
Reactions: Porthas

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I don't know what humanity is, but I'd guess that it's MC's humanity and how much he has left of it after being tortured. If you stay true to Jessie, then she has a medicinal effect on MC. He starts having less nightmares and starts feeling better. If you cheat on her, then this medicinal effect starts to go away and MC moves toward being a tortured "monster" of a person. It kinda explains it during the game and when you're making the choice to cheat or not.
Hmm.. Sounds like a scripted in failsafe against cheating. Well, guess I'm about to find out what a tortured monster feels like.

Reactions: AlexMpog

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
EchoFoxtrot, when I do multiple playthroughs for a game like this one, I rename Save pages so I know to what playthrough specific saves belong (see below). Could you change the color of the text on the Save and Load pages so it's more readable vs. the background image you're showing?
Sure, I can do that. Adding some border to the text might also help

Renaming the pages is a really good idea btw

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I feel like I'm done here. I'm not interested in Jessie at all, but Jack will lose a lot of humanity if I prefer other women. So either tolerate the relationship with the loli or cheat and go down a dark path are my choices here.

It's a shame because I like Jack and his story but I think I'll just move on.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I feel like I'm done here. I'm not interested in Jessie at all, but Jack will lose a lot of humanity if I prefer other women. So either tolerate the relationship with the loli or cheat and go down a dark path are my choices here.

It's a shame because I like Jack and his story but I think I'll just move on.
Bye.gif
NotAirport.jpg
Maybe you think you'll get others to agree with you and announce they're leaving too for the same reasons. Maybe you think you'll get the Dev to abandon his vision because it doesn't set well with you. Fact is, no one cares. Just slink off in silence like you were never here - you won't be missed either way. Your declaration is pure arrogance. Adios.

Usual suspect doing usual suspect things has chimed in. :LOL:

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
The active narratives most strongly indicating harem have been Foxy + some combination of Dawn/Christa/Almira.

Our friendly dev had confirmed as much at on point and also said that you could have a grouping of 1, 2, 3 or lose it all in a separate quote.
Perfect, Dawn and Christa are my favorites, but I do like Foxy, she's a sweet girl. I have chosen not to cheat with Dawn for now in the hopes that eventually she and foxy can work it out and I can get the 3 of them. Foxy/Christa Throuple seems like a foregone conclusion even though Foxy seems incredibly jealous currently. Hopefully i can figure out how to drag Dawn into this too. I'm not sure who Almira is at this point though. Is that the other Tattooed girl that MC is antagonizing constantly to get her to be able to keep her cool?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
God this game is fucking hilarious. Was actually laughing out loud at Dawn's rant about Foxy. I feel like the dev must have lived a very interesting life to come up with even half of this shit

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Perfect, Dawn and Christa are my favorites, but I do like Foxy, she's a sweet girl. I have chosen not to cheat with Dawn for now in the hopes that eventually she and foxy can work it out and I can get the 3 of them. Foxy/Christa Throuple seems like a foregone conclusion even though Foxy seems incredibly jealous currently. Hopefully i can figure out how to drag Dawn into this too. I'm not sure who Almira is at this point though. Is that the other Tattooed girl that MC is antagonizing constantly to get her to be able to keep her cool?
shes the soccer buddy of Foxy

Reactions: FatYoda

turukeko

Sep 26, 2018
Idk if its a good idea to cheat on a girl who just learn how to shoot and knows how to get an ak. So, yes honey i wuv u TT!

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes