4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I am not sure what dev is planning but seems like things with Jessie can go 2 ways. She may really like MC and have good relationship or make MC another Dylan with her scheming. She is the real danger if you ask me. Either may Jessie being forced LI makes sense, though I still don't like it. :unsure:

Look at this beauty, I'd choose her 10 times over Jessie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I asked this before, but, is the lil redhead an LI?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I wish the forced LI wasn't forced the romance between her and the MC felt too uncomfortable to me since feels like a borderline loli to me. I do want to try to give this one a 2nd chance in the future as I liked the blonde alot forget her name. She was the main reason I tried this game out in the first place a few months ago. So maybe if she gets some content in the future I can give this game another chance.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah I wish the forced LI wasn't forced the romance between her and the MC felt too uncomfortable to me since feels like a borderline loli to me. I do want to try to give this one a 2nd chance in the future as I liked the blonde alot forget her name. She was the main reason I tried this game out in the first place a few months ago. So maybe if she gets some content in the future I can give this game another chance.
I like loli-ish girls. Tiny tits rule.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
He did not cheat with Christa, the sex with her was before he got with Foxy.

I do hope for a harem out of this.
Oh thanks. For a brief moment, I thought having sex with Christa...wasn't the right choice to get the mini harem path.

Also, it's looking likeBunny is a fucking crazy bitch... And most likely will end up in a GG relationship with the man hater ex-whore (that has anger issues...well both of them have issues).

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Good game. Really hope there will be Foxy/Christa path, can't be going breaking up sisters like that :D

EchoFoxtrot You messed up the MC penis by using circumcised texture on uncircumcised penis, it looks weird as fuck :LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
Oh thanks. For a brief moment, I thought having sex with Christa...wasn't the right choice to get the mini harem path.

Also, it's looking likeBunny is a fucking crazy bitch... And most likely will end up in a GG relationship with the man hater ex-whore (that has anger issues...well both of them have issues).
Tbh, I believe they are lost cause, all of Daisy's angels. Only Christa is okay because she is not fully committed.

Good game. Really hope there will be Foxy/Christa path, can't be going breaking up sisters like that :D

EchoFoxtrot You messed up the MC penis by using circumcised texture on uncircumcised penis, it looks weird as fuck :LOL:
In his forced guess times, the hosts kindly circumcised him then de-circumcised by a doctor after his return. So lore accurate I think.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
So is uncle Chester an LI? :LOL:
In the DLC the revenge of Loki you'll see
Yes she is the main unavoidable love interest. And it's just a guess, but I hope and feel her looks might evolve as the story progresses...fingers are crossed. As I feel Foxy looked so much better with make-up on, as shown with my previous posted image. Regards.
In full disclosure, she was meant to have her makeup on for the date and sex but I had finished the scene and rendered it before I remembered that I forgot.
It is something that would make sense for her to do.

Forced LI is a big turn off tbh, whenever I get the chance I break things off with them. Also there is a Christa is a fucking smokeshow, I am waiting for her.
I don't disagree with forced LI being a hard sell in many cases and yet here I am doing it :p

Reactions: xl3lx and Porthas

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Thanks and no we can't break up those two ;)

I did check that after it was mentioned before, it only has one texture, circumcision or not is just an on/off button.
What I do is use both to simulate the skin being pulled back or left covering.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thanks and no we can't break up those two ;)

I did check that after it was mentioned before, it only has one texture, circumcision or not is just an on/off button.
What I do is use both to simulate the skin being pulled back or left covering.
is there any hope of fox and bunny getting along

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Little Regina [v0.41-3] [EchoFoxtrot] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [899 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [886 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if a stupid question but why is this labeled 41-3?

Edit: never mind I see it leads to 42-3

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well since the Dev forced the loli bitch to be the MC's LI, there will be alot of cheaters here, my god the little redhead is barely out of puberty and looks like a child next the the MC's ex, and Christa etc....
A really dumb way to create a story, the dev could have had the MC and Christa hook up and adopt Jessie - at least it would be believable

• Angry
Reactions: guardianfather
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes