4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well it looks like Jessie has become the matriarch of their odd relationship. And, I believe she will be the one who decides who joins there relationship group.

Though it doesn't help that Foxy doesn't like Bunny at all, And after hearing what Dawn was saying at the diner, it would be a huge mistake to try and include bunny without Foxy's approval (just my opinion).

Though, Jessie did kind a look legal, when she was wearing make-up. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To each his own but I prefer girls with some curves. Christa is great, I hope we can bang her next update with or without Foxy.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
To each his own but I prefer girls with some curves. Christa is great, I hope we can bang her next update with or without Foxy.
I agree, I'm not a loli fan. Also, I wouldn't mind if Helai (Amira's Mom) was also a love interest choice in the story. Let's keep the family together ;).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'm having an issue with the textbox that is used with this title. Regardless of what textbox I've changed with in the gui folder, the game still reverts to a hard coded textbox...which affects seeing the text properly on the screen.

The example below shows the text becomes hard read with certain back grounds. I even installed the universal textbox slider set at max, and it's still does nothing to darken the set textbox background. It would be great to be able to darken it more in the center of the textbox, instead of the locked hard coded one.

(Universal textbox slider install...place the file into your game folder.)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I haven't actually gotten to play this yet, but after readin a lot of posts, is Foxy a forced LI?
Yes she is the main unavoidable love interest. And it's just a guess, but I hope and feel her looks might evolve as the story progresses...fingers are crossed. As I feel Foxy looked so much better with make-up on, as shown with my previous posted image. Regards.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes she is the main unavoidable love interest. And it's just a guess, but I hope and feel her looks might evolve as the story progresses...fingers are crossed. As I feel Foxy looked so much better with make-up on, as shown with my previous posted image. Regards.
Doesn't matter how she looks for me. Usually for me: Forced LI = Me being an asshole cheater. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Doesn't matter how she looks for me. Usually for me: Forced LI = Me being an asshole cheater. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Well this is definitely not a fuck them all type of story (though fuck them all is my fav...). I guess you can if you want (cheater path), but that wouldn't create the ideal environment for this type of love story.

If you read the form posts, there are three love interests that the player can have (all are connected and a part of Foxy's life).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well this is definitely not a fuck them all type of story (though fuck them all is my fav...). I guess you can if you want (cheater path), but that wouldn't create the ideal environment for this type of love story.

If you read the form posts, there are three love interests that the player can have (all are connected and a part of Foxy's life).
But can we dump Foxy? I haven't read all of this thread, so not sure.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Forced LI is a big turn off tbh, whenever I get the chance I break things off with them. Also there is a Christa is a fucking smokeshow, I am waiting for her.
If the dev knows people are goin to cheat, why doesn't he just allow us to break up with the one chick? I get she's needed for the story, but why is she even needed to be our gf?

Oct 10, 2022
If the dev knows people are goin to cheat, why doesn't he just allow us to break up with the one chick? I get she's needed for the story, but why is she even needed to be our gf?
I am not sure what dev is planning but seems like things with Jessie can go 2 ways. She may really like MC and have good relationship or make MC another Dylan with her scheming. She is the real danger if you ask me. Either way Jessie being forced LI makes sense, though I still don't like it. :unsure:

Look at this beauty, I'd choose her 10 times over Jessie.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes