4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Yeah, I should have learned how to play the piano
just an idea, Echo:
if you have some budget to invest, you may commission a few conservatory or 1st/2nd year music college piano (or acoustic guitar) students to produce — to perform and record — some classical pieces for you. it's not expensive, and you'll have your own material.
another one:
find yourself a good audio engineer to modify your pieces — slow them down a bit, change some acoustic parameters, etc. —; that way, you'll probably bypass the DMCA and jealous Mediafire crap.

cheers, mate.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
just an idea, Echo:
if you have some budget to invest, you may commission a few conservatory or 1st/2nd year music college piano (or acoustic guitar) students to produce — to perform and record — some classical pieces for you. it's not expensive, and you'll have your own material.
another one:
find yourself a good audio engineer to modify your pieces — slow them down a bit, change some acoustic parameters, etc. —; that way, you'll probably bypass the DMCA and jealous Mediafire crap.

cheers, mate.
Solid idea pal, it would be the way forward. Don't need to get strikes or some of that

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LittleRegina-0.42.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
can Dawn become a partner option? considering that the game is not a harem game that would mean that it would end any relationship with the other LI's?

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
can Dawn become a partner option? considering that the game is not a harem game that would mean that it would end any relationship with the other LI's?
I can't really answer that spoiler free but no she's not a full LI

• Sad
Reactions: goulet1995

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
i bet Jessing sauce and or Christa's sauce would both be tasty good as in mmmmm yummy :p

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I always ask for an extra sauce :p
For the best sauce and as much of it as you can handle, you've got to get down there and help them make it, constantly tasting, with both of you licking your fingers as you go.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Excellent, continuation of the story. One of the few I really look forward to.

rubbing hands.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm...I've noticed most of the comments about the negative kinks posted in the forms (sharing/NTR/back ground cheating...which also doesn't interest me), seem to happen only when MC picks and builds up the sub point choices (seem to be a type of corruption /NTR stat). And the Nice choices which seem to be a love / romance stat, limit MC's sex scenes, but seem to also limit the neg kinks from happening to MC's immediate family...well sort of I think (Not sure with Kathy yet).

Also, I never saw the uncle kiss the mom, I just saw the quick ass grab...which she stopped right away while on the nice path.

In this image, on the Nice path...

Well, shit. I literally just found this and I'll just be movin along from this.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, shit. I literally just found this and I'll just be movin along from this.
Sorry I posted my comment by mistake...It was for another title that is very different from this great title. Sorry for the mix up.

Nov 11, 2021
I've been writing a detective/supernatural radio drama and I found this composer that has royalty free music. Kevin MacLeod on Youtube. Worth a shot and no drawbacks for copyright.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Just completed v0.42-3. Damn I love this game, but I power through the update and now I wait another month or two. LOL. Good Game!

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes