4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I need wt :(
Try this tool....0x52_URM tool can allow a user to see what's behind most of the story choices. It's not a walk through, but it's still a very useful tool.

Install: Drop the file into your game folder, like a walk through mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
can Dawn become a partner option? considering that the game is not a harem game that would mean that it would end any relationship with the other LI's?
My opinion in spoilers since I've played through until the end:

I think the choice indicators make it kinda plain that if - at this point in the story - you

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
My opinion in spoilers since I've played through until the end:

I think the choice indicators make it kinda plain that if - at this point in the story - you
yes that is obvious but I mean if in the future there is some route where she is the Mc's girlfriend, this would lead to the Mc ending up with the 3 girls since apparently it is unfeasible that possibility as it is not a harem game.
Then maybe it would be like an alternative early ending, since Dawn would be his girlfriend, the story would have no future and it would be more like seeing what happens next, a wedding, children...

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021

As a old man myself I can tell you what the upper limit: ∞ - 1.

btw lol at the "Put your hand around her throat option" +2 humanity :ROFLMAO: specially Jessie reaction, she and MC are really made for each other

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Loved the latest update. Keep up the good work dev! Foxy with confidence turned to 11 is absolutely amazing! I'm not even a little upset that this isn't a harem game. Foxy is the only girl I need. Fucking dying over "grab her throat" giving +2 humanity, and her disappointment if you don't choose it. Brilliant!

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I hope this game is gonna have a harem or at least 2-girl ending. I don't wanna break foxy's heart, but Christa is 100% my type...

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Since you can cheat on the girlfriend the "Cheating" tag is needed.

I really like the story so far but will now wait till the game is finish before playing again.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I hope this game is gonna have a harem or at least 2-girl ending. I don't wanna break foxy's heart, but Christa is 100% my type...
The active narratives most strongly indicating harem have been Foxy + some combination of Dawn/Christa/Almira.

Our friendly dev had confirmed as much at on point and also said that you could have a grouping of 1, 2, 3 or lose it all in a separate quote.

Reactions: FatYoda

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The update wasn't badd but I don't like how the game railroads you into the little goblin. I understand that jailbaits can be appealing to some people but I prefer Christa tbh. Then the game throws at you the tattoo girl and your only options are become a cheater or hard pass because you're already commited to the jailbait. Idk maybe there is a plan to kill her down the line, so broken MC goes full aggro on his enemies and we end with other girl but right now she's pretty much a clock block if you're not that much into her.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The update wasn't badd but I don't like how the game railroads you into the little goblin. I understand that jailbaits can be appealing to some people but I prefer Christa tbh. Then the game throws at you the tattoo girl and your only options are become a cheater or hard pass because you're already commited to the jailbait. Idk maybe there is a plan to kill her down the line, so broken MC goes full aggro on his enemies and we end with other girl but right now she's pretty much a clock block if you're not that much into her.
Well it looks like Jessie has become the matriarch of their odd relationship. And, I believe she will be the one who decides who joins there relationship group.

Though it doesn't help that Foxy doesn't like Bunny at all, And after hearing what Dawn was saying at the diner, it would be a huge mistake to try and include bunny without Foxy's approval (just my opinion).

Though, Jessie did kind a look legal, when she was wearing make-up. ;)

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well it looks like Jessie has become the matriarch of their odd relationship. And, I believe she will be the one who decides who joins there relationship group.

Though it doesn't help that Foxy doesn't like Bunny at all, And after hearing what Dawn was saying at the diner, it would be a huge mistake to try and include bunny without Foxy's approval (just my opinion).

Though, Jessie did kind a look legal, when she was wearing make-up. ;)
I haven't actually gotten to play this yet, but after readin a lot of posts, is Foxy a forced LI?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes