4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey fellas
Just a small progress report for the next update 0.42
I am up to 622 renders completed and 500ish coded. The last 140 renders were a nightmare. You know the apartment, for some reason rendering in the kitchen area is really hard on rendering times. The TV area are 10-20 minute renders but the Kitchen were all 2 hours.
For the final rendering count, I don't know anymore, it always gets away from me :D
I have also made a Discord, join us and have some fun

Have a good day and take care
Echo Foxtrot

Reactions: Player51

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Mostrar menos
As I write this, I am rendering the last 20ish renders, and a good chunk of the coding is also done.
The release schedule will start next week if all goes to plan.
The final render count comes to around 835. Pretty far from the 500 I was expecting and planning but no plan ever seems to stay true does it?
There will be 8 events with 8 choices do yourself a favor and choose wisely. The choices mostly involve the girls.

Echo Foxtrot

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023

Mostrar menos
As I write this, I am rendering the last 20ish renders, and a good chunk of the coding is also done.
The final render count comes to around 835. Pretty far from the 500 I was expecting and planning but no plan ever seems to stay true does it?
There will be 8 events with 8 choices do yourself a favor and choose wisely. The choices mostly involve the girls.

Echo Foxtrot
This is a crime scene now ... cock your mast and start investigating every nook and cranny you see on her, MC! GiT! STAT, soldier! Move! Go! GO! GOOOOOOooooooOOOOOalie!!!!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Mostrar menos

Echo Foxtrot
Choices:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Christmas 2023 v3.jpg

The release cycle for the next update 0.42 started today for . The public release will be on Jan 7th 2024
Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for the comments and attention in 2023.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MErry ChristMas and a happy new year to all the wanna-be MCs from some wannabe game babes:
1703417390724.png
WAna be Chrissy
1703417437370.png
WAnna be REggie
1703417427448.png
WAnna be her girlfriend

Reactions: yrban7477

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey Fellas
Happy New Year
0.42-3 has 836 renders with 8 events and 9 choices. It was a busy day for our MC and his gals. The only change from 0.42-1 to 0.42-3 is that my last proofreader returned his findings and a few renders with some clipping have been fixed. I also forgot to delete some files making the file too big.
Most of the choices impact your relationship with certain girls, take care and choose wisely.
After the next update (0.43) my thinking is that. I will wrap up season 1. A little time will pass off-screen, think Rocky-style training montage ;) It will set up the start of season 2.

0.42-2

Enjoy your trip to Little Regina
Echo Foxtrot

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Hey Fellas
Happy New Year
0.42-3 has 836 renders with 8 events and 9 choices. It was a busy day for our MC and his gals. The only change from 0.42-1 to 0.42-3 is that my last proofreader returned his findings and a few renders with some clipping have been fixed. I also forgot to delete some files making the file too big.
Most of the choices impact your relationship with certain girls, take care and choose wisely.
After the next update (0.43) my thinking is that. I will wrap up season 1. A little time will pass off-screen, think Rocky-style training montage ;) It will set up the start of season 2.

0.42-2
PC
MAC
Enjoy your trip to Little Regina
Echo Foxtrot
I have updated the link here too. Thanks for the re-post jhonatanw

Andriod and compressed will probably follow when the modding champs take mercy on me

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Little Regina [v0.42-3] [EchoFoxtrot] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [899 MB]
- - -

Mac [886 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
EchoFoxtrot As you have copyrighted music in your game. Mediafire is detecting it and blocking the access.
Repack the game as 7z (you should do that for Win/Linux and Mac, even if Mac isn't DMCA'd yet) and reupload it to Mediafire.
Mediafire can't scan 7z :p

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
EchoFoxtrot As you have copyrighted music in your game. Mediafire is detecting it and blocking the access.
Repack the game as 7z (you should do that for Win/Linux and Mac) and reupload it to Mediafire.
Mediafire can't scan 7z :p
Thanks, never ran into that problem before. I only use classical music

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah its over jealous Mediafire. Pretty annoying. I would assume even if the DMCA holder uploads it themselves Mediafire would block it xD
I don't usually use Mediafire but workupload wasn't working tonight and my Mega was full, I'll do them in 7z in the future just to be safe

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes