4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
I get out plenty, but just am not attracted to flat women, petite as you say and looking like she could be in grade school
and there it is
you simply don't like it, and sure thats your opinion
but calling it a loli is just wrong in so many ways

( els my wife would be called that in your opinion (42 Y) , and even my late mother, simply because they do not have the looks you are looking for ( no ass, and no tits as you would call it with a height lower than 165 CM and bieng glad that they weigh tops 65 KG)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
and there it is
you simply don't like it, and sure thats your opinion
but calling it a loli is just wrong in so many ways

( els my wife would be called that in your opinion (42 Y) , and even my late mother, simply because they do not have the looks you are looking for ( no ass, and no tits as you would call it with a height lower than 165 CM and bieng glad that they weigh tops 65 KG)
I'm sure your wife is fine for you and doubt she looks 14 in the face as you said she is 42, no disrespect intended

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Alright, I wasn't gonna respond because we will not agree your tone is pretty clear. However, you're not the first Karen and won't be the last so

Let me explain. I truthfully didn't know how to measure boobs sizes either before becoming a developer.
Jessie's is a 75B
bs1.jpg

This is a sports bra. Yes, I change her boob size slightly when she is playing football to make up for the difference the sports bra makes, then I bring them back to normal in normal clothes, revolutionary I know
sb.jpg
It makes boobs appear smaller and makes them less bouncy which is good for sport
sb2.jpg

This is a push-up bra, it makes them more visible
pb.jpg
pb2.jpg

Find yourself a game with some huge knockers and enjoy your evening

Fake Smile

Aug 3, 2021
I really like this VN, the narrative is very good, the story is very good, the script is good, it keeps you hooked, which is a rarity nowadays, the downside is the writing errors, but at the moment it's one of my favorite VN.

Reactions: pochops

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I really like this VN, the narrative is very good, the story is very good, the script is good, it keeps you hooked, which is a rarity nowadays, the downside is the writing errors, but at the moment it's one of my favorite VN.
Thanks pal
Great to hear you enjoyed yourself
I try to keep improving my writing so if you have any specific errors in mind don't hesitate to post them or post them on my discord feedback tab

etool

Jun 14, 2021
Echo, keep doing your thing, do not listen to the 'big tit Karens' who have a limited view as to what a woman should look like

I, like many others do appreciate a petite small chested woman, most of my past relationships as well as hookups have been smaller sized woman (I have also had gigantic sized 'chesticles', but I prefer the smaller ones)

Jessy is fine just the way she is

Last edited:

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Jessie being short is built into the foundation of the story. It's part of the dynamic between her and MC. It's part of her insecurities as a character.

All that aside even I am 3 years into developing LR, the characters are how they are.

Jessie is short and overly freckled, Christa is muscled and tattooed.
I could easily have made super models. Them both not being Hollywood beautiful is fully intentional.
MC again is the same, no bodybuilder or fitness abs. He has a stocky thickness instead.

PS. Just to be clear I'm not putting them down, I think they are beautiful

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I could easily have made super models. Them both not being Hollywood beautiful is fully intentional.
MC again is the same, no bodybuilder or fitness abs. He has a stocky thickness instead.
Are you sure about that? If so you did terrible job when making Christa not beautiful, she is smokin' hot. :love:

screenshot0003.png

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Jessie being short is built into the foundation of the story. It's part of the dynamic between her and MC. It's part of her insecurities as a character.

All that aside even I am 3 years into developing LR, the characters are how they are.

PS. Just to be clear I'm not putting them down, I think they are beautiful
I personally have loved the more realistic and natural looks of both. Makes it more immersive as far as the story goes and honestly more fun. Also, I agree, they are beautiful.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes