4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Look, you all can facepalm me all you want... but when I played it, it made me uncomfortable so I stopped playing it. I am not kink shaming so just because I don't like it, doesn't mean you all can "kink shame me". I just think it needs a Loli tag so I posted it here. If there was one, I never would have played it and I never would have posted anything here.

People need to stop taking shit so personally. I just shared my opinion. Take it or leave it and fuck your facepalming childish bs. Grow the fuck up.
Reason why people facepalmed was because you mistook loli and petite, it's mistake some people make quite easily, so it's understandable. But the primary LI in this game is not a loli but petite, loli would be way more childlike, where as petite is just smaller size. Don't take their reaction too personally and look it at their point of view, they get annoyed when people think petite = loli and such think of them like that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Look, you all can facepalm me all you want... but when I played it, it made me uncomfortable so I stopped playing it. I am not kink shaming so just because I don't like it, doesn't mean you all can "kink shame me". I just think it needs a Loli tag so I posted it here. If there was one, I never would have played it and I never would have posted anything here.

People need to stop taking shit so personally. I just shared my opinion. Take it or leave it and fuck your facepalming childish bs. Grow the fuck up.
Maybe take your own advice, if it bothered you so much you could have just deleted the game, but no YOU had to come here and make out this game is something it is NOT, that is on YOU.

NO one is kink-shaming you, we are calling you out on a fucking retarded and WRONG hot take, period.

Reactions: DragonsFear

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
its called petite, not loli in this case
do you think all woman have large breasts and are over 6 tall :ROFLMAO:
would be fun to explain to my wife she is aperently a loli bec she is 5.2 and a bit (160 CM height)
( she is 42 years old :ROFLMAO:)
Oh my yeah, My wife is 158cm, short chicks have this condensed focused temper, try padding one on the head :ROFLMAO:

huge43

Jul 2, 2017

Your opinion is personal, yet no-one else is allowed to be personal?

Look, you gave your incorrect view, you dont understand the obvious distinctions, its ok, we forgive you - don't like it, then make like Elsa and let it go, and :censored:

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's a very informative and thoughtful conversation ladys. Now, fuck the case, turn around, take the painting and run. Thank you

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
Why does Jessie look like a 14 year old with braces???? she looks way to young for love etc....
Will there be a WT for the few choices that will be coming????
not all mature women are 6ft with massive boobs you know
and i am pretty sure that even some women over 28 still wear braces if needed (prob even older but this is from own experiance)

(els thats going to be one hell of a conversation with my wife lmao )

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
not all mature women are 6ft with massive boobs you know
and i am pretty sure that even some women over 28 still wear braces if needed (prob even older but this is from own experiance)

(els thats going to be one hell of a conversation with my wife lmao )
I have never seen a women that was supposed to be in her 20's that looked like a 14 year old - but never mind it's ok if you and the others think it's ok to use one in a story

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
well does she have a chest, women can be petite as you say but to be built like an early teen, no breasts no ass and no figure at all is Loli
i know quite a few who litterely match that discription , and are even over 40 so .......
i think you have to get out more :ROFLMAO:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
i know quite a few who litterely match that discription , and are even over 40 so .......
i think you have to get out more :ROFLMAO:
I get out plenty, but just am not attracted to flat women, petite as you say and looking like she could be in grade school

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes