4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
EchoFoxtrot A quick suggestion, on the transition screens, don't just use a white background, use a black one. Two things it does, it blinds anybody playing in a dark room and it makes the text on that screen really hard to read, even with the slightly shaded textbox you are using.

Also, in the scene where the MC meets all the soccer girls and takes them home, when it is just him, Jessie and Amira, she asks him some questions about his service, he suddenly asks "When did you get out?" without any pretext letting us know that she escaped Afghanistan. At first I thought you mislabeled that line and it was Amira asking him when he got out of the army, Very odd dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I'm trying but I'm having trouble sympathizing with our protagonist any longer. I know he's been through hell, I know he is fighting evil, but all the casual torture and murder, over and over, is just too much. I can't see him as an honorable military man worthy of respect like the developer wants us to view him. Plus he is getting to be more and more of an arrogant Mary Sue, which is a common problem in many games.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Slightly you think ;)

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I'm trying but I'm having trouble sympathizing with our protagonist any longer. I know he's been through hell, I know he is fighting evil, but all the casual torture and murder, over and over, is just too much. I can't see him as an honorable military man worthy of respect like the developer wants us to view him. Plus he is getting to be more and more of an arrogant Mary Sue, which is a common problem in many games.
I don't want you to view the MC in any particular way. That is up to you entirely.

You got me thinking about sympathy. I think we all know he's a bad guy doing bad things to other bad guys.
Now we see the world from his perspective but that doesn't mean you have to agree with his perspective

Reactions: pochops and Jorund

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Also, you are given choices in what to do to these monsters he encounters. Like I chose to paralyze the dude that we cut his hand off, rather than kill him because killing him does not make him suffer like he made innocent women suffer. Same with the guy that killed/raped his wife and daughter, let him bleed out slower, suffer longer. Call me a sociopath if you will but people like that deserve more than a quick death.

He even listened to Dylan's story and in my choice, he set him up to help his kid and grandmother, while beating the junkie would be blackmailer but letting her live, while scaring her straight...maybe.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was very enjoyable, even if some cunt spoiled it.
So nice to not be a selfish lover, or for sex scenes to be over and done in a couple of images or 1-second loops, not to mention I so love how our little ginger queen is a ride-or-die babe and ok with us being Deadpool/Venom type anti-hero killing scum.

As for bugs.
Um, shouldn't this be the MC's thoughts, not Jessie's?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this.
Also, it should be, Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes, not prices.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Also, you are given choices in what to do to these monsters he encounters. Like I chose to paralyze the dude that we cut his hand off, rather than kill him because killing him does not make him suffer like he made innocent women suffer. Same with the guy that killed/raped his wife and daughter, let him bleed out slower, suffer longer. Call me a sociopath if you will but people like that deserve more than a quick death.

He even listened to Dylan's story and in my choice, he set him up to help his kid and grandmother, while beating the junkie would be blackmailer but letting her live, while scaring her straight...maybe.
From what I hear these are popular choices. A narrow path of redemption perhaps (y)

Which white transition did you mean btw, the one in the beginning?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
From what I hear these are popular choices. A narrow path of redemption perhaps (y)

Which white transition did you mean btw, the one in the beginning?
There are several of them throughout the game. When you are showing a blank screen with one line of dialogue, before it transitions back to normal renders.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Well, that was very enjoyable, even if some cunt spoiled it.
So nice to not be a selfish lover, or for sex scenes to be over and done in a couple of images or 1-second loops, not to mention I so love how our little ginger queen is a ride-or-die babe and ok with us being Deadpool/Venom type anti-hero killing scum.

As for bugs.
Um, shouldn't this be the MC's thoughts, not Jessie's?
And this.
Also, it should be, Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes, not prices.
Thank you I will fix those errors. Sorry about the spoiling

Very glad to hear you enjoyed :cool:
ride-or-die babe
:LOL: nice

Reactions: Havik79

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I never saw the protagonist like you described, instead i've always seen MC as what he clearly is, deeply troubled man who is not really honourable nor hero in a shining armour. He is pretty much the embodiment of anti-hero, that doesn't have moral problems with acting like monster to reach his goals. Also you can feel sympathy towards someone, yet at the same time acknowledge that they are horrible human being and what they are doing is wrong. Not to mention being in the military doesn't make you in any way better man, almost all of the people that do warcrimes are in the military. :p

On the point of protagonists getting to be more of an arrogant Mary Sue, in general since i haven't played last few updates yet, it's quite common in games. If devs create MC that isn't ridiculous alpha, from theory that has been debunked even by the original creator of the study that spawned the whole notion of alphas and betas, then there's quite a lot of players that will bitch and moan how MC is beta etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorund

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thank you I will fix those errors. Sorry about the spoiling

Very glad to hear you enjoyed :cool:

:LOL: nice
Your welcome, shit happens when people get excited.
Are we going to get any special Halloween renders, or at least for us plebs.

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Your welcome, shit happens when people get excited.
Are we going to get any special Halloween renders, or at least for us plebs.
Right that's like the 30th?

Sorry don't really have Halloween here but it's a good idea. I must have something skimpy laying around ;)

Reactions: monk_56 and Havik79

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Its called a gary stu........

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
So no option to kill Christa after the latest bullshit? Seriously at what point is this dude gonna just keep forgiving bs for the sake of his loli fetish? How is he not tearing that room apart? Absolutely none of what happened required them to attack him like that. Absolutely none. Absolutely none of what has built up to this point shows him being lenient here. At this point shes friends with the guy. Then he's just besties with these people who wouldn't just talk to him? Its not like hes banging the girl on the regular, she'd be a pretty big liability at this point. You can't tell me this dude is this open to killing people and stops short of people who unnecessarily attack him because they want to seem mysterious. Its not that the story isnt interesting, its that its kinda all over the place and shoves this strange love interest in the mix for reasons. Tell your story, but you have to narrow down your focus on who this guy is and what he'd actually do. Dude tortures people. Betrayal is the last thing he'd forgive.

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
So no option to kill Christa after the latest bullshit? Seriously at what point is this dude gonna just keep forgiving bs for the sake of his loli fetish? How is he not tearing that room apart? <snip>
Eh. While, I wouldn't go as far as wanting to kill Christa. And given, that one of the attackers, is the girl Jack has been looking for, is probably why he is supposed to be so cool about it. That said, I kind of agree with your sentiment otherwise.

As player, that scene kind of pissed me off. More so, because the girls get away with it scot-free AND once again, mc is taken down by incompetent imbecile getting a lucky ricochet at the last moment. Given how foolishly this group of bimbos behaved, it would have been far more easy to swallow that scene, if at least the girls who got kicked had broken ribs or something to really hammer home how dumb they were. Would have made the scene more impactful otherwise too, as one of them was who he was there to "save".

And yep, you definitely should have been allowed to give Christa major amount of shit for her betrayal of Jack :).

Anyway... I quite like the game. Well, worth playing in my opinion. But, yeah, didn't like this scene either and like some, I thought the whole new dick plotline was bit... stupid too :/.

Last edited:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Given how foolishly this group of bimbos behaved, it would have been far more easy to swallow that scene, if at least the girls who got kicked had broken ribs or something to really hammer home how dumb they were. Would have made the scene more impactful otherwise too, as one of them was who he was there to "save".
Well, at least he repeatedly calls one of them a filthy whore. And pretends he's doing it to toughen her up.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
my earlier comments show my thoughts...tho dont kill christa...not a fan and def dont forgive

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
I thought the whole new dick plotline was bit... stupid too :/.
why? i mean Bobby got another dick after Lorena cut it off. Surely, someone would do the same for a Medal of Honor recipient who survived being tortured.

So no option to kill Christa after the latest bullshit? Seriously at what point is this dude gonna just keep forgiving bs for the sake of his loli fetish? How is he not tearing that room apart? Absolutely none of what happened required them to attack him like that. Absolutely none. Absolutely none of what has built up to this point shows him being lenient here.
Seriously?! lets start with the obvious, MC is smart enough to see that Christa's heart is not in it. secondly, mc never feels endangered by the girls attacking him. he is smarter than you, and realizes it is probably the chance he was looking for to get closer to his goal. Plus let's be honest he was in control of the entire situation until the lucky shot. yes, the lucky ricochets are getting a little redundant at this point. but it leads to a great scene - AK Ariel.

and as to why they would try and capture him? that is really easy to follow... Daisy does not know the MC's end game, particularly after (letting Dylan go/killing him, and especially killing/beating the girl). Dawn knows who he is now and that he is most likely after her. So Daisy does this to try and control the situation. like i said really easy to understand.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes