VN Others Completed Little Sister Netori~My heart and body belongs to my Onii-chan~ [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Soooo... Dumb question... Can someone clarify to me what "netori" is ? Took me too long to get that netori and netorare are different things but I'm still not clear on that one...

Oct 26, 2017
Soooo... Dumb question... Can someone clarify to me what "netori" is ? Took me too long to get that netori and netorare are different things but I'm still not clear on that one...
Netorare is when an NPC steals the protagonist's girl. Netori is when the protag is the one doing the stealing.

Reactions: Rutonat

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Well no... But It's edited. And I have tried my best to make it readable for any average English speaking person
i usually hate MTL, but since you put effort to make it better, is only fair i give it a chance since there's pregnancy, thank you for you time.

Reactions: ewafvirus

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
well, considering that avarage japanese is a shut it with boring job and slave mentality i could imagine how one could descent into fucking your own sister in a desperate attempt to find a piece of human affection in his meaningless existence.
even if that affection is machine translated
not my cup of tea tho

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
If it's just netori, the NTR tag needs to swapped out for "cheating". If you pan over the cheating tag on any game, it literally says "netori".
Cheating doesn't always mean netori tho as it could just be a female mc cheating on her spouse/boyfriend. Netori really needs its own tag.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Cheating doesn't always mean netori tho as it could just be a female mc cheating on her spouse/boyfriend. Netori really needs its own tag.
Bro, I'm not here to discuss whether we need more specific tags. The most accurate tag available is still cheating.

Reactions: Eschation

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Yeah i get to mainmenu and other menus , starting game does that , and yes i am using the local emulator.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Yeah i get to mainmenu and other menus , starting game does that , and yes i am using the local emulator.
Use and run in japanese not (Admin) just first option, or just change system locale to Japanese(japan).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes