VN Others Completed Little Sister Netori~My heart and body belongs to my Onii-chan~ [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
Okay, well, I was going to ask what extraction software I should use since the normal program I have keeps coming back that it cannot extract 8 files in the folder for one reason or another. I saw WinRar mentioned and then seconds later even that apparently doesn't work. Does anyone know how people are successfully extracting this or?
Try 7zip open sourced program works always.

Samoriba

Jul 6, 2017
please explain what u did to get it work, rn its telling me about missing dlls files
which are there
Hmm. Odd. Didn't do anything special. I just followed the install instructions for the emulator. Missing dll sounds to me like antivirus mambo jumbo. What's the name of the dll? By any chance is it LocaleEmulator.dll ? if so, it's covered in the guide. If it's something else, uninstall and then reinstall and run installer as admin and set installation path to something different from C: or C:\Program Files\. Maybe Windows does not allow files to be copied or accessed there. oh.. and watch out for av notifications about blocked / quarantined files.

Last edited:

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
I also downloaded it from other sites including sukebei, all versions didn't work.

I'm never new with locale emulator, but this game always fail to work

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
have you tried dragging the .exe over LEProc.exe in the locale editor. it should come up with a run with locale editor
No i havent since right clicking exe file gives you option to run it in localemulator , or Admin localemulator etc options for it.

rickemon

Jun 29, 2021
No i havent since right clicking exe file gives you option to run it in localemulator , or Admin localemulator etc options for it.
yea i know but those options never worked for me but dragging it over did work so maybe give it a try and see if it works

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
This is only kind of MTL that I love. The translator did such a terrific job editing that you'd have no idea that it's MTL if you didn't read the Translator's Note. Bloody Marvelous!

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It's also recommended to extract with japanese encoding using Winrar, Check the following pic
View attachment 1453925
Generally that's a good advice for any .zip files, indeed. However, since there are no files with Japanese characters in their names in your upload, it shouldn't -and does not- matter.

If they get that error, then clearly they are actually not using JP locale / Locale Emulator to run the game. So please look them up, michaelsolis234... (the info in this thread should suffice, but there's always google too, y'now...)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes