VN Others Completed Little Sister Netori~My heart and body belongs to my Onii-chan~ [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 8, 2022
You mean, you, the guy with limited computer knowledge, can't outwardly see with your eyeballs anything fucky going on with a machine that's capable of running background processes without your knowledge or consent, so you don't think you need to do a system scan. Am I understanding this right?

Immediately. Run. A. Virus. Scan.
If any of us could eyeball a virus reliably, we wouldn't need an antivirus scan feature.
No you arent understanding right because last time I had a problem like that I IMMEDIATELY noticed something wrong. I'm not saying I wont do the scan, I'm just pointing out that what experience I do got makes it feel like I may not need to worry too much.

Now... Check... Your... Tone...

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
No you arent understanding right because last time I had a problem like that I IMMEDIATELY noticed something wrong. I'm not saying I wont do the scan, I'm just pointing out that what experience I do got makes it feel like I may not need to worry too much.

Now... Check... Your... Tone...
No, you're the one that's not understanding. Not all malware and viruses behave alike. Some of them are designed to be as unnoticeable as possible. You should never act under the assumption that you're probably fine because nothing obvious is going on. Even if nothing pops up in the scan this time around, you should always practice care when it comes to computer security, especially if you're using the same computer to make payments and enter sensitive personal information.

Reactions: kurosx

EcchiKoala

Jun 29, 2023
Having Japanese Pack. And chaging region to Japanese on windows and restating the PC made tthe game playable.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the netori in the title is cause lil sis has a bf and we fuck her and steal her? btw any wt or choices dont matter at all? and the vitus thing?

Last edited:

morp!

Jan 4, 2023
locale emulator is gone, and so i got remulator instead, doesn't open. changed my winrar encoding to japanese, doesn't work.

is there still no definitive way to have the game run in 2023? :(

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
locale emulator is gone, and so i got remulator instead, doesn't open. changed my winrar encoding to japanese, doesn't work.

With my computer (Windows 11), I just have to run the exe; no using a local emulator or changing the locale, but if you have tried all 3, not sure then.

morp!

Jan 4, 2023

heard windows 11 sucks so idk if I'll upgrade (i have windows 10) but appreciate it nonetheless

killasman

Jul 19, 2019
Doesnt work. Error says it cant convert ansi string to unicode string, "contains characters that cannot be interpreted by the current corridor page, please check that the correct data is specified, the data may also be corrupted"

I did a fresh install after changing to jp locale and also manually installing the patch a 2nd time for good measure, and even running it in locale emulator despite my jp locale, and still fails to work.

Yes I did use winrar and extract it with jp settings.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes