VN Others Completed Little Sister Netori~My heart and body belongs to my Onii-chan~ [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Is the software called FireAlpaca setup safe to install without wrecking my computer?
I see no mention of FireAlpaca in the thread. Do you not have an adblocker on your browser, if you clicked the download on one of the provided links and got that file instead then it is, most likely, a virus/adware.
Install this adblocker . Then see if you get the correct file when downloading. The files are zips named Little Sister Netori_PC-CM.zip and Little_Sister_Netori-English_Patch.zip not FireAlpaca.exe or Little Sister Netori_PC-CM.exe or variations.

EDIT1: Otherwise if you are talking about the or used to draw art, depends on where you downloaded it from, if you're not sure, a check of the file you have is always helpful(y).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
Jan 8, 2022
I see no mention of FireAlpaca in the thread. Do you not have an adblocker on your browser, if you clicked the download on one of the provided links and got that file instead then it is, most likely, a virus/adware.
Install this adblocker . Then see if you get the correct file when downloading. The files are zips named Little Sister Netori_PC-CM.zip and Little_Sister_Netori-English_Patch.zip not FireAlpaca.exe or Little Sister Netori_PC-CM.exe or variations.

EDIT1: Otherwise if you are talking about the or used to draw art, depends on where you downloaded it from, if you're not sure, a check of the file you have is always helpful(y).
Download a file from anon files off the prepatched and youll see what I mean.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, downloaded from anonfiles just for lulz, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it or the extracted files, even tried it downloading without my adblocker on and the results were the same, so...
Yeah, NocturnalCrusader, you have some malware problems (shit, almost wrote marvel problems xD), infected browser or somesuch; good luck!

Reactions: Unknow_XY
Jan 8, 2022
Well, downloaded from anonfiles just for lulz, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it or the extracted files, even tried it downloading without my adblocker on and the results were the same, so...
Yeah, NocturnalCrusader, you have some malware problems (shit, almost wrote marvel problems xD), infected browser or somesuch; good luck!
Then there is no way in hell im installing that shit, good thing I had the foresight to check before trying to download from the only option they'd give me.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Then there is no way in hell im installing that shit, good thing I had the foresight to check before trying to download from the only option they'd give me.
Listen, I'm telling you, you *already* quite possibly have a problem because that install / download possibility SHOULDN'T pop-up or become available or whatever; not even without an ad-blocker (at least on my end). Just saying.

I guess it *could* be just your browser is outdated or something the matter with it if it's only anonfiles, though. Still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, dude. Plus, just because you didn't execute it doesn't mean you're safe either. I'd load a backup if available and a system scan if not.

Jan 8, 2022
Yeah, dude. Plus, just because you didn't execute it doesn't mean you're safe either. I'd load a backup if available and a system scan if not.
Though I haven't done any scans yet I have yet to notice anything that stands out as a symptom of a infected machinee, and this is only showing up with this game and one other as it stands. The thing just wants me to download the FireAlpaca and agree to it's terms and conditions. But since thats not something that shows up with anything except those I'm reluctant to download unless I can get comfirmation Im not going to fuck my computer up.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Though I haven't done any scans yet I have yet to notice anything that stands out as a symptom of a infected machinee, and this is only showing up with this game and one other as it stands. The thing just wants me to download the FireAlpaca and agree to it's terms and conditions. But since thats not something that shows up with anything except those I'm reluctant to download unless I can get comfirmation Im not going to fuck my computer up.
You mean, you, the guy with limited computer knowledge, can't outwardly see with your eyeballs anything fucky going on with a machine that's capable of running background processes without your knowledge or consent, so you don't think you need to do a system scan. Am I understanding this right?

Immediately. Run. A. Virus. Scan.
If any of us could eyeball a virus reliably, we wouldn't need an antivirus scan feature.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes