Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So the only tag for sex is oral. And the incest tag is up.
Is there already actual incest in the game? Or is the tag just a precursor?

Edit: I downloaded it, and started a brand new game. I was instantly confused by the '6 months later'. Will there be something before that completely pointless (currently) screen? Or is this a sequel to something?
And is the airplane the only scene? When I got to the apartment, I was told to go to sleep. But nothing happened, and no one is in any room I clicked.

Last edited:

MrCream

Nov 9, 2019
Well I like the graphics, but unless im missing something its not much of a demo. Can't seem to do anything when at the apartment other than walk around alone. Not even an option to fap! I will wait until a further release to make up my mind!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Until DarkSilver actually resurrected the original Big Brother game, with the same models and everything, people are going to want closure and continuation on the game. He could be trying that in Glamour, but from what I've heard, he's not succeeding. Then again, it's not their primary focus.

Reactions: enokard

dice20

Jul 14, 2017
I can't be the only one confused by the 6 months later and then the time skip from the plane bathroom scene to the house....am I?

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
You can't just start a story with 6 months later as first frame without anything even happening before :S

D

Deleted member 292805

I can't be the only one confused by the 6 months later and then the time skip from the plane bathroom scene to the house....am I?
you mean it's not nomral to start a story with 6 months later>?

to anyone that aint played thi syet, it lioterally starts out by sayign SIX MONTHS LATER
before anythig neven fucking happens lol

D

Deleted member 292805

This is a little love note to all the whiners who feel a need to vent about the 'Unoriginality' of a story... <you fools know who you are :) >
“There is no such thing as a new idea. It is impossible. We simply take a lot of old ideas and put them into a sort of mental kaleidoscope. We give them a turn and they make new and curious combinations. We keep on turning and making new combinations indefinitely; but they are the same old pieces of colored glass that have been in use through all the ages.”

― Mark Twain

... next time you want to complain about 'something', go tell your therapist about it, ok? :) Oh, oh, here's a better thought... write something better YOURSELF! :)
you can critique terrible writing without having a book yourself, smartass.

" he had many cums! "
\are you fucking kidding me? and nevermind that, the poor use of pre-made assets, the bizarre starting point of 6 months later - with no fucking prior story, so huh?
the writing is dogshit broken English, and I'm being generous at that.
logical fallacies, terrible grammar - sure thing - sign me up, lemme throw ALL the money at desperate Ren'pyy Patreon milker #23,654,801

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Yep, Malwarebytes reported LittleSister.exe as Generic.Malware/Suspicious and quarantined it. I downloaded from Nopy.
This game, as well as "Sister, Sister, Sister", if one day a virus-free version appears, that is, clean up, I will play :unsure:

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes