Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't usually download a v0.1 game, but there were so many comments on this one, I had to see for myself what all the excitement was. So I will toss out my 1 bit's worth (deliberately undervalued):

That is because she look exactly like the daughter (i forgot the name) from Intimate Relations.
But well, she is hot and i will give it a try!..
She is the same girl from IR.

the girl models from "Primal Instinct" ;)
Nope - subtle differences

One thing of note regarding the air hostess...

From what I understand, ALL air hostesses <snip> blacklist her the moment they saw any sign of ink.
This is a fictional story however, but it does break the realism continuity
First thing I noticed as well. Though it appears to be a private jet and not an air liner?
The story itself indicates it is a private jet, and also that Melissa was an actress, not a stewardess. Plus I thought the tats were a little dirty (non-sexual comment).

Can't tell if serious or just really not getting it at all. :cool:
Having issues opening this game, downloads fine but won't open
It appears to be a coding error. Create a folder game\sys\ and copy the file window_icon.png into it. But there is another bug that crashes the game when you try to go full screen.

When reporting a suspected version from this forum, you should specify:
- what anti-virus (or anti-malware) you use (name and version)
- what file (name and size) is infected
Otherwise, your post is useless and don't expect an useful answer.
In my personal and professional opinion, you should also include where you downloaded the file. I downloaded from the mega link and have no AV alert. It could be that only one of the uploaded files is infected.

I have also noticed a couple slams about the author's English and I can say that I have noticed only one misspelled word and only two bad word choices. Of course I haven't really looked at it that closely. I agree that for an intro it is a bit short. I also agree the developer may be new at storytelling, since the beginning gave no clue as to what the story is about. It is also unclear if the incest tag should apply, as I have seen no relationships in the game as yet.

I think I will wait to see if this games makes it to v0.4 and try it again.

Reactions: botc76 and Dripping

Micma

Sep 6, 2017
Tried from nopy and mega both downs marked by bitdefender as Trojan.GenericKD.33075372 and removed...
anyone can confirm?

Reactions: Bobber Tail

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
My personal opinion is that the .exe is a false positive since it is created by Ren'Py.

The Trojan description states A generic detection has identified a program or file that has code or behavior similar to . I have downloaded it, played it and had no problems...except for those two bugs I previously mentioned.

It could have been created on an infected computer, but I had no problem. Just to be on the safe side, I have deleted it myself, and will do a full scan overnight.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Well screw the teens, Aunt Kira is back :p...though her face is not the original unfortunately, and this demo says nothing and anything about her future role in this offshoot...will she be simply discarded and under-used as she was in BB, or will she get a better part? Just for that I'll be having an eye on this one...see you in a few updates!

Reactions: troll822

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Looks interesting,the girl with the big tattoo looks soooooo sexy.I hope there will be an update soon

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can someone point me to all these games where the MC can "fuck this model" ? Cause I am blanking hard on it... And I mean the EXACT model, not some morphed version that has different hairstyle, different skin color, taller, thicker, etc... EXACT !!

The original obviously comes form Big Brother, there despite what most people like to claim she looks like a 14 year old girl at best... she got crap for content, some nudie scenes, and anal... gross

Kelly from Intimate Relations... same model, but much older, she looks 21+ in that game, and no longer has a smooth hairless beauty between her legs anymore, instead she has a gross smelly forest down there... this is the ONLY game I seen that model actually have vaginal sex in

Holiday Island - Lisa makes a "cameo" here alongside Dee (DMD)... and this is the real Lisa model, just as young, and cute, and talks about her brother Max. She comes close, but no vaginal sex..

Aside from that she has only been in crappy remakes, elseworlds and etc of Big Brother that get abandoned within a few months, while also not having sex... (Big Brother Untold Stories, Big Brother Other Story, Ways of Life, Lisa's Story, etc).

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Can't even play every time i try just get that file to open.
I downloaded from every source.

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes