Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
First I changed MC's name to copy of a copy then I paint blotted out his face. I find the flight attendants response when she sees the MC dick as pretty funny. She was like it's huge and I'm like what the fuck are you on or do you need glasses because that is not a huge dick that is a normal sized dick.

Max looks like he's a 10 year dweeb in this one.

Hopefully we can avoid that flabby patty adminstraturd bitch Nora.

Not really anything to do in this one and there are no choices just click on a room and get scene or a forced scene depending on how you look at it. If it's just a click and do nothing type game it could just as well just be a click type VN without choices and get rid of the different rooms and stuff.

Not sure why the DEV is spelling words like can't don't you're like this can 't don 't you 're though.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I already wrote about this.
Thank you

When I tried playing it earlier today my BITDEFENDER Security grabbed it and threw it into QUARANTINE for disinfection and afterwards the report had 1 word that DEFINITELY got my attention and that word was:

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: TROJAN :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

as in some one is trying to sneak something past your security to do god knows what... either to or with your computer...

So I wouldn't be touching this game again with HITLER's dick until at least that issue is dealt with. (n)(n)(n)(n):poop::poop::poop::poop:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Running the file through virus total throws up a total of 22 of the 73 engines that pick up something in the .exe. 22 is quite a lot for them to all be false positives.

AJBit

She's crying because she's stuck her 10 year old brother again.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Running the file through virus total throws up a total of 22 of the 73 engines that pick up something in the .exe. 22 is quite a lot for them to all be false positives.
Now that you mention it, I agree. In fact I had already taken precautions.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So am I the only one who has NFI whats going on in this story and who these people are supposed to be either in the context of the story or even to each-other?
Was there another game that this is a spin-off to?

Because right now I have no idea who they are or why they're where they are.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
So am I the only one who has NFI whats going on in this story and who these people are supposed to be either in the context of the story or even to each-other?

It's a lot of hype and spewing at the dev for his/her practices.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

They are characters from Big Brother.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So if this Big Brother game is abandoned, is it actually worth playing in order to understand the origin of this new story [little sister] or are you just left with unfinished story and no sense of completion/closure anyway?
Last thing I want to do is waste time on a story that isn't going to have an ending, thats like stopping 3/4 the way through a BJ.

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes